Weathering with You (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi - All The Anime Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Deluxe Edition) - All The Anime - Zavvi (Variant Deluxe Edition)
Price: £49.99
Notes: SteelBook contains 4K, Blu-ray, Special Features Blu-ray & CD soundtrack discs. Special Slipcase contains art cards, a poster, a sticker and a 104-page booklet
Variant Deluxe Edition does not include CD Sountrack

FB_IMG_1594986193972.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wonga
The date seems to have been removed from the deluxe version and is showing as 21st December on the variant one

Getting doubtful we'll see this set this side of the year

Is this actually released? I've seen some people getting it, but my Zavvi order hasn't moved a bit for sure. All I got from the customer service was the usual "on special order for you with our supplier". Sigh.

Is this actually released? I've seen some people getting it, but my Zavvi order hasn't moved a bit for sure. All I got from the customer service was the usual "on special order for you with our supplier". Sigh.
It's Zavvi. Super sigh!
I've got the Variant Edition on order, which is still showing as 'Processing', but no longer appears on the website.
Sold out at All the Anime, so if I do get this, I'll be surprised.
Astonished how Zavvi still get exclusive rights to Disney steels, amongst others, with the reputation they have :( :sour:

Reactions: Paperinukke
Mine sent too! Just a day after I complained here, thanks for reading us ninjas Zavvi :rofl:

It's Zavvi. Super sigh!
I've got the Variant Edition on order, which is still showing as 'Processing', but no longer appears on the website.
Sold out at All the Anime, so if I do get this, I'll be surprised.
Astonished how Zavvi still get exclusive rights to Disney steels, amongst others, with the reputation they have :( :sour:
I was afraid I was never going to get this... the same actually happened with Promare. :dunno: Released in June, been sold out for months of course, but just processing for me. Customer service - no help. No use in cancelling either, it's not like I would get it anywhere else for the same price. The slightly lower prices are tempting, but I really need to stop relying on Zavvi...

Reactions: Scraggy
I received my copy of Weathering With You from Zavvi today and the back spine corner of the box is all bashed up. The steelbook is fine (somehow), but the other contents including the art cards, poster, sticker and book are all damaged as well

The four disc version is sold out, but not the three disc, and I've checked the contents, and apart from the extra disc, it's all the same (including the box I think - I can't quite see if it has collector's edition or it might say deluxe edition on the top and it might have a different catalogue number, but the artwork is the same and I just want an undamaged box). I have ordered that and hopefully it arrives OK, I will then swap out steelbooks and send the damaged parts back for a refund

I'm glad the three disc version has all the same contents (non disc wise) so I'm able to do the swap over and also that the steelbook was fine

Does anybody have an idea on which protector I should get from Steelbook Central for the Deluxe Edition? I was looking at this one here and wanted to ask around if anybody has tried sliding their's into a slipcover.