Multi Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood (2021)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

The cinematic Werewolf The Apocalypse Earthblood trailer scratches the itch for a werewolf action-RPG we didn’t know we had. Werewolf The Apocalypse Earthblood is based of the tabletop rpg game Werewolf: The Apocalypse (a.k.a WTA published by White Wolf Publishing) which is the Garou (werewolf) part of the World of Darkness (a.k.a WoD) fictional universe. Werewolf: The Apocalypse Earthblood will be released on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
US
PS4, PS5
XB1, XBX

UK
PS4, PS5
XB1, XBX

WCCFwerewolftheapocalypse.jpg
Werewolf - The Apocalypse - Earthblood 002 512 x 512 PNG.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is out for delivery today so I'll be able to start on it later in the day. This game didn't get very good reviews and I'll be the judge of what I believe to be good or not. From watching a few gameplay videos it looked like something I'd like. So I'll give it a whirl and see for myself.

Reactions: Robles
This is out for delivery today so I'll be able to start on it later in the day. This game didn't get very good reviews and I'll be the judge of what I believe to be good or not. From watching a few gameplay videos it looked like something I'd like. So I'll give it a whirl and see for myself.
Yeah I also like the look of this Mate :thumbs:
I never really go by what reviews put out there tbh, I always make my own judgement on a game and this does look pretty sweet. I'm just sorta waiting to be able to pick up the series X first so I can really get the best out of these games.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Well, it's OK I guess. Little disappointed that there is no manual save feature in this game and I'm in a stretch right now that spans either 3 or 4 sections and they should have saved at the end of each section so I'm having some issues getting to the next save point. For a PS5 game I think more detail and better mechanics could have been used, it's only 12GB total after the update, pretty small if you ask me considering that's the smallest PS5 game that I own. Being that small gives you an idea of the lack of detail that was used, could have been so much better.

Well, it's OK I guess. Little disappointed that there is no manual save feature in this game and I'm in a stretch right now that spans either 3 or 4 sections and they should have saved at the end of each section so I'm having some issues getting to the next save point. For a PS5 game I think more detail and better mechanics could have been used, it's only 12GB total after the update, pretty small if you ask me considering that's the smallest PS5 game that I own. Being that small gives you an idea of the lack of detail that was used, could have been so much better.
So it's as like @TheCollector86 said :rofl:

I think ill wait on this until its quite a bit cheaper or on Gamepass :rofl: