Mondo WESTWORLD - SEASON 1

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Mondo, in association with Watertower Music, are proud to present WESTWORLD: SEASON 1 – Music from the HBO Series, the first in a series of four WESTWORLD soundtracks to be released in the coming months.

Conceived and art directed by Spencer Hickman, with original artwork by Greg Ruth and layout by Alan Hynes, each soundtrack is a 3xLP featuring Ramin Djawadi’s fully extended scores. Pressed on 140g vinyl, these Mondo exclusive releases are housed in tri-fold gatefold sleeves with die cut outer jackets, and are limited to editions of 3,000.

We’ll continue releasing this series one album at a time, on a monthly basis. Seasons 3 and 4 have never been on vinyl before, and our soundtrack to Season 4 will be available with a slipcase to house all four seasons plus an insert with liner notes by Executive Producer Jonathan Nolan. (International customers please note that Season 2 is currently expected to be available to US customers only, while the other three seasons will ship worldwide.)

WESTWORLD: SEASON 1 is available now … only at The Record Shop.
WESTWORLD: SEASON 1 – Music from the HBO Series 3XLP

Music by Ramin Djawadi. Art by Greg Ruth. Layout by Alan Hynes. Concept and Art Direction by Spencer Hickman. Pressed on 3x 140 Mondo Exclusive Vinyl. Estimated Shipping November 2023. Ships Worldwide.

$60

1699482777661.jpeg
1699482822446.jpeg

I was super happy when I saw the announcement a few days ago. I've been looking for an affordable edition of Season 1 for ages. Now I have to look for a solution to get season 2. Does anyone have experience with forward2me?