Cancelled Westworld (Season 4) [HBO]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Westworld
coming to HBO in October 2016.

Westworld' is a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the future of sin. The one-hour drama features actors Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris, Evan Rachel Wood, James Marsden, Thandie Newton, Jeffrey Wright, Rodrigo Santoro, Shannon Woodward, Ingrid Bolsø Berdal, Angela Sarafyan, and Simon Quarterman.

Jonathan Nolan serves as executive producer/writer/director; Lisa Joy as executive producer/writer; executive producers are J.J. Abrams, Jerry Weintraub, and Bryan Burk.

'Westworld' is inspired by the film of the same name, written and directed by Michael Crichton.

westworld-logo-1.jpg

Last edited:

This trailer came on after GoT and I had no idea what it was at first! (it had slipped my mind that Aaron Paul was joining the cast) It was such a trill having no clue and then the reveal.
Even though season 2 was a disappointment, I can't wait for this season!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This trailer came on after GoT and I had no idea what it was at first! (it had slipped my mind that Aaron Paul was joining the cast) It was such a trill having no clue and then the reveal.
Even though season 2 was a disappointment, I can't wait for this season!
Just noticed it was you who actually shared the news of Aaron Paul joining the cast in the first place lol. It was only last month too... felt like it was longer than that.

I thought the premiere last night was awesome! This season feels fresh and almost like a whole new show. I'm really digging it.

ALSO. Be sure to watch AFTER the credits for an extra scene!

Reactions: GeoRattray
I thought the premiere last night was awesome! This season feels fresh and almost like a whole new show. I'm really digging it.

ALSO. Be sure to watch AFTER the credits for an extra scene!
Glad it's back, got my fix tonight when it's on. Hope it's akin to S1 (great) rather than S2 (not so great) :thumbs:

Reactions: kaw