What about those that had posts up in threads purged as a part of Ninja Dojo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
So I noticed the threads have gone missing that were part of the Ninja Dojo. What about those of us that had posts up but didn't actually get enough votes for the award itself? Are we toast as well, lol!

Also, it was nice to be able to see the mini-collections people had collected over time for each series... I thought at least. But I guess if we don't purge threads there will just be too many threads floating around so I get it.

Just wondering is all. :D

Don't worry... they're not lost and not too far... I'm sure Wreck will explain soon... ;)

BUMP! .... Still wondering what the SitRep is on this matter, lol.

Stated before that old awards are still eligible for those who got their post in back then. Just link to that post to try and obtain "Likes". All the awards in the dojo are located in the Archive forum under Announcements/Support forum.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Stated before that old awards are still eligible for those who got their post in back then. Just link to that post to try and obtain "Likes". All the awards in the dojo are located in the Archive forum under Announcements/Support forum.

Yeah I know but when I posted this thread the threads had gone missing for three-four days I think from the website and then re-appeared in another section of the forum. I thought they were just gone clean but that obviously wasn't the case.

Can anyone tell me how long the Predator Award will be out of the Dojo?

Can anyone tell me how long the Predator Award will be out of the Dojo?

I don't think there's a timeframe on that. They just remove it at some point. Same with bringing them back from the Dojo.
At least I think that's how it is. ^^,

Reactions: vurt
Got a question. So if im understanding this correctly certain awards come out of the dojo from time to time. Can you go ahead and make a tread for that award when its still in the dojo or do you have to wait until it is released for the dojo?

Got a question. So if im understanding this correctly certain awards come out of the dojo from time to time. Can you go ahead and make a tread for that award when its still in the dojo or do you have to wait until it is released for the dojo?

From what I understand from what Wreck said above, you have to wait for it to come out of the dojo to make a new thread.

If you started a thread when it was out of the dojo, and it later went into the dojo and you didn't get the award, you are still eligable for the award if you get enough thanks.

Reactions: prodigy1985
Status
Not open for further replies.