What are you working on next for your HT?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
If you are anything like me, you dont have your dream Home Theater ... and your probably not even working on that one yet. However, you probably ARE working on building a Home Theater, or plans too.

So what is it next that you WANT or NEED to buy?

I've got my center channel done, and my sub is done until I get out of an apartment. Right now next time I budget for some more gear I'm going to be grabbing some better front speakers Polk Audio Monitor 70's or better then move my r50s to the back.

I'm a total Noob when it comes to HT. I just hear what I like and like it. LOL I'll have to ask around for help when I decide to upgrade, but if I got the money I would like to have something louder obviously.

I would not be able to afford my dream HT, but i have one that im satisfied with at the moment. Only thing left is go upgrade all my speakers with tge exeption of the sub

For now I got a 40'' xbr Sony lcd and Onkyo 605 with Onkyo generic speakers, so I plan on changing everything but not until I move to a new house, and that could take a while with this stupid economy, lol.

If you are anything like me, you dont have your dream Home Theater ... and your probably not even working on that one yet. However, you probably ARE working on building a Home Theater, or plans too.

So what is it next that you WANT or NEED to buy?

I've got my center channel done, and my sub is done until I get out of an apartment. Right now next time I budget for some more gear I'm going to be grabbing some better front speakers Polk Audio Monitor 70's or better then move my r50s to the back.

Get a House...

any of guys have a master remote and if so which one and how do you like it, I just got a Harmony 1100 and Im loving it aside from the fact that it doesnt have Bluetooth

any of guys have a master remote and if so which one and how do you like it, I just got a Harmony 1100 and Im loving it aside from the fact that it doesnt have Bluetooth

I think Wreck just posted something about a Harmony remote that works w/ the PS3 (bluetooth) here recently.

I think Wreck just posted something about a Harmony remote that works w/ the PS3 (bluetooth) here recently.

No I didnt, dont think.

However, there are some IR Sensors you can buy for your ps3 and thus you can then use Harmonys for your ps3(s)