What are your Blu-ray demo discs?

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
What demo discs do you use to show off your home cinema system with?

discuss and share :D

Add Madagascar 3 to my list. It's the most best looking animated movie ever! As for top 3D demo disc it would have to be A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventure. And has anybody seen THE ART OF FLIGHT (The Snowboarding Doc) I've heard alot of good things about that. :drool:

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

The Art of Flight. Amazing sound and picture quality

Just asked about this glad I checked the thread, I have to pick this up! :scat:

Last edited:
There is so many to choose from now, the PQ and AQ of a lot of Blu's is phenomenal.
As most have posted above the Transformers and Avatar are two that sticks out. Also the 5th Element has great sound, especially the USA version.

For PQ alone the Pixar/Disney current crop are eye popping, especially Finding Nemo 3D

For immense sound quality, get super 8. The train crash is without a doubt the best sounding scene on any blu ray I have ever encountered. 7.1 audio as well :) PQ is top notch too.

Reactions: Bluprint
Wow!!..Battle:Los Angeles just blew my mind!!...The picture quality was amazing and the sound was even better...the last heavy fighting scene was incredible..bullets zipping all around,explosions,people yelling..all clear as a whistle...I think I have a new go to film for showing off the home theater :)

Wow!!..Battle:Los Angeles just blew my mind!!...The picture quality was amazing and the sound was even better...the last heavy fighting scene was incredible..bullets zipping all around,explosions,people yelling..all clear as a whistle...I think I have a new go to film for showing off the home theater :)

Guilty pleasure for me:D
The Audio is just INCREDIBLE!! I like the sonic booms when the space ships are coming closer to the ocean. :cool: excellent Surround sound too!!!

Reactions: 93Cobra
Always use transformers.

TV Lg 55LM660T
Amp Onkyo tx NR414
Speakers Front Mordaunt Short Aviano 8Speakers Rear Mordaunt Short Aviano 8
Centre Aviano 5 and the big Aviano 9 Sub whooooot!!!!!

Batman Begins for Sound and PQ
Jaws (great restauration)
To Kill a Mockingbird (b/w can look great on BD too!)