Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: February 23, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: €17.49

816l+uI7zvL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
WT.....o_Oo_Oo_O this film is called originally 7 sisters ?:wow::wow::wow::wow: :woot::woot::woot::woot:
Yep! That's what I originally knew it as, so that's probably why I prefer it lol. I'm yet to actually see the film though... maybe I'll change my mind about the title once I have.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Watched this last week on Netflix and I thought it was pretty solid. Noomi Rapace does some great work (although it's somewhat similar, and inferior, to Orphan Black in setting apart the characters) the premise was a great set up for a thriller.
Interesting that a Netflix film is being released on disc as - aside from the Marvel titles - it seems quite rare for Netflix productions to go to disc. I hope they release more - I'd love a steel for The Invitation.

Watched this last week on Netflix and I thought it was pretty solid. Noomi Rapace does some great work (although it's somewhat similar, and inferior, to Orphan Black in setting apart the characters) the premise was a great set up for a thriller.
Interesting that a Netflix film is being released on disc as - aside from the Marvel titles - it seems quite rare for Netflix productions to go to disc. I hope they release more - I'd love a steel for The Invitation.

It's not an original netflix movie, netflix only gets the exclusivity rights for streaming this movie in the states, in most European countries this movie gets a theatrical release before releasing it on disc and Netflix in the future

I was really enjoying this until the ridiculous twist pretty much ruined it all. I'd still recommend checking it out though, because I'm bound to be alone with my thoughts regarding the ending, as I often am. :rolleyes:

Unboxing video shows rear art - looks good and super glossy., just that alternate titling which not everyone likes :bag:
Finally got round to watching this yesterday and really enjoyed it - not the gore-fest of previous Wirkola movies but still pretty brutal!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Looks great, but that reversed spine is a dealbreaker for me.

I was really enjoying this until the ridiculous twist pretty much ruined it all. I'd still recommend checking it out though, because I'm bound to be alone with my thoughts regarding the ending, as I often am. :rolleyes:

tenor.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles