Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Seven Sisters (2017)

Genre: Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: Tommy Wirkola

Cast: Noomi Rapace, Marwan Kenzari, Christian Rubeck, Glenn Close, Willem Dafoe, Pål Sverre Hagen, Tommy Edun, Cassie Clare, Cameron Jack, Kirsty Averton, Robert Wagner, Lara Decaro, Jeppe Beck Laursen, Daniel Berge Halvorsen, Ioana Florentina Dimitriu, Edouard Philipponnat, Marie Everett, Elijah Ungvary, Clara Read, Lucy Pearson, Santiago Cabrera

Release: 2017-08-01

Plot: In a world where families are limited to one child due to overpopulation, a set of identical septuplets must avoid being put to a long sleep by the government and dangerous infighting while investigating the disappearance of one of their own.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and tridon
Holy s**t! Yes! Noomi in another sci-fi directed by the guy who make the Dead Snow films and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters?! I can't wait for this!

So looks like this has a new trailer, new name, and new distributor...

Seven Sisters is now called: What Happened To Monday
To be released on Netflix Aug 18

What-Happened-to-Monday-poster-700x1037.jpg

So looks like this has a new trailer, new name, and new distributor...

Seven Sisters is now called: What Happened To Monday
To be released on Netflix Aug 18

View attachment 325067
Prefered the Seven Sisters title.... but still, this looks real good! Love Rapace and seeing 7x of her is good enough for me to Watch this!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Prefered the Seven Sisters title.... but still, this looks real good! Love Rapace and seeing 7x of her is good enough for me to Watch this!

I liked Seven Sisters better too... What Happened to Monday is a horrible title.
Reminds me of something along the lines of "Dude, Where's My Car?" haha

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Oh, that's funny! I saw that movie at my local video store for sale on BD, then when I got home, I searched the forum for Seven Sisters but didn't found any... totally forgot the title changed along the way...

Funny thing, here in Canada, it's really called "7 Sisters":
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/7-sisters-blu-ray-digital-hd-bilingual/6000197840792

And in France, it's "Seven Sisters" (they even have a SteelBook):
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/what-happened-to-monday-blu-ray-steelbook-france.88662/

@tridon @kaw @Drum18 @AlienKing Anyone watch this yet? :hungry: I thought it was fu**ing awesome, enjoyed the HELL out of it! :cool: :notworthy: Definitely worth your time! :thumbs: And the title change makes more sense once you've watched it ;)

Noomi Rapace! :drool:

Yeah, I watched this last weekend and absolutely loved it! It was fresh and exciting -- something that I've come to expect from director Tommy Wirkola. And I don't mind either title, to be honest. 7 Sisters, to me, sounds a little more generic, but it works as a title just as much as What Happened to Monday. :thumbs:

Oh, that's funny! I saw that movie at my local video store for sale on BD, then when I got home, I searched the forum for Seven Sisters but didn't found any... totally forgot the title changed along the way...

Funny thing, here in Canada, it's really called "7 Sisters":
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/7-sisters-blu-ray-digital-hd-bilingual/6000197840792

And in France, it's "Seven Sisters" (they even have a SteelBook):
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/what-happened-to-monday-blu-ray-steelbook-france.88662/
@Drum18! NICE! Was that Canadian bluray released with a slipcover? :hungry:

@tridon @kaw @Drum18 @AlienKing Anyone watch this yet? :hungry: I thought it was fu**ing awesome, enjoyed the HELL out of it! :cool: :notworthy: Definitely worth your time! :thumbs: And the title change makes more sense once you've watched it ;)

Noomi Rapace! :drool:
Funny, my friend and I were talking about this yesterday. he said 'what happened to monday' and I didnt know what he was talking about. Then he began to describe the movie then I was like 'oooo seven sisters' lol. Definitely on my watch list.

And I'll pick up that slipcover for you. I saw it at Walmart. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Funny, my friend and I were talking about this yesterday. he said 'what happened to monday' and I didnt know what he was talking about. Then he began to describe the movie then I was like 'oooo seven sisters' lol. Definitely on my watch list.

And I'll pick up that slipcover for you. I saw it at Walmart. :)
@AlienKing
Patrick-Star-Blushing-With-a-Love-Struck-Expression-On-Spongebob-Squarepants.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks Amigo! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I was pleasatly surprised by this movie. I really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I would since Nettflix can be a hit or miss though they've been producing much better films lately. I just watched Full metal Alchemist the other night and enjoyed that one as well. Not the most coherent story but definitely entertaining.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database