Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
eZImXJl.png

With the release of The Good Dinosaur this week, it marks the 16th Pixar film to date.
I am curious, what is everyone’s Favorite Pixar film?

Please vote in the Poll and Comment with your ranking (order from best to worst)!

Pixar Films in order of release:
- Toy Story
- A Bugs Life
- Toy Story 2
- Monsters, Inc.
- Finding Nemo
- The Incredibles
- Cars
- Ratatouille
- WALL-E
- Up
- Toy Story 3
- Cars 2
- Brave
- Monsters University
- Inside Out
- The Good Dinosaur

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo and Drum18
Great poll!!!
Baby Drum makes me watch Toy Story 2 again... and again... and I can't get enought!!!! Such a wonderful movie!

Reactions: kaw
Nice one @kaw

This is a tough one because I equally love the incredibles, ratatouille, toy story, wall.e and monsters inc followed by up, finding nemo and toy story 3

I definatley know my least favourites - cars and toy story 2

I'll give it a go (1 = best / 15 = worst)

1. The incredibles
2. Rataoulille
3. Toy story
4. Wall.e
5. Monsters inc
6. Toy story 3
7. Up
8. Finding nemo
9. Inside out
10. Monsters uni
11. Brave
12. A bugs life
13. Toy story 2
14. Cars 2
15. Cars

Obviously can't comment on the good dinosaur but to be honest it don't look great to me and I love Pixar. (Just going by trailer but will prob be good)
Also in my order allot would be joined (prob 1-6 would be top / 7-10 would be second / 11-13 would be third and both cars last)

@Drum18 @Flloydo Thanks Guys.
Thats the crazy thing about Pixar movies, Each film has a different affect on different people. Everyone has their own fav.
Although i find most think the Cars movies are the weakest of the bunch. haha

My list from Best to Worst is:
  1. WALL-E
  2. Monsters, Inc.
  3. Up
  4. The Incredibles
  5. Finding Nemo
  6. Toy Story 3
  7. Toy Story 2
  8. Toy Story
  9. Ratatouille
  10. Inside Out
  11. Brave
  12. Monsters University
  13. Bugs Life
  14. Cars
  15. Cars 2
I also have not seen The Good Dinosaur yet. But I hope to change that soon.

Reactions: Flloydo
@Drum18 @Flloydo Thanks Guys.
Thats the crazy thing about Pixar movies, Each film has a different affect on different people. Everyone has their own fav.
Although i find most think the Cars movies are the weakest of the bunch. haha

My list from Best to Worst is:
  1. WALL-E
  2. Monsters, Inc.
  3. Up
  4. The Incredibles
  5. Finding Nemo
  6. Toy Story 3
  7. Toy Story 2
  8. Toy Story
  9. Ratatouille
  10. Inside Out
  11. Brave
  12. Monsters University
  13. Bugs Life
  14. Cars
  15. Cars 2
I also have not seen The Good Dinosaur yet. But I hope to change that soon.

Yeah i love that too, I always get angry at my mate because he hates up lol
Wow you've put toy story 2 above 1!?
Crazy times Kaw, crazy times lol

Yeah i love that too, I always get angry at my mate because he hates up lol

He has no soul. lol

Wow you've put toy story 2 above 1!?

I'm very curious why you are not fond of Toy Story 2?

I personally like them all somewhat equally... 1 is a classic, But I always found #2 was more fun then 1.
And then 3 hit home with me hard as a young man who had to part with his toys growing up. So many tears.
Great thing is... as an Adult it's finally ok to buy toys again and all you have to do is call them "collectibles"!!! It's Brilliant! haha

He has no soul. lol

I'm very curious why you are not fond of Toy Story 2?

I personally like them all somewhat equally... 1 is a classic, But I always found #2 was more fun then 1.
And then 3 hit home with me hard as a young man who had to part with his toys growing up. So many tears.
Great thing is... as an Adult it's finally ok to buy toys again and all you have to do is call them "collectibles"!!! It's Brilliant! haha

He definatley has no Soul. That's for sure.

I think it's a few things, I wasn't a massive fan of the story, Jesse annoyed me, I personally didn't find it that fun either. I think I've seen it too many times (not as much as number 1 but 1 is so original and I just love it. Don't think i could ever get bored of it and the same as 3 - was very impressed by 3)

It's not the worst tbh that may of been an over reaction (thinking about it id possibly place it above bugs life) that's what's hard with Pixar for me. I find the majority of them so damn good and quite a few are my favs so on a list it looks like you really hate the last 7 or 8 lol

@kaw
Apparently the good dinosaur zavvi steelbook goes live tomorrow

• Helpful Post
I couldn't list them all in order even if I wanted to... they're like my own children (not that I have any lol) and I love most of them equally. But, I can name my all-time favourite... WALL-E! :D

Reactions: Flloydo and kaw
I couldn't list them all in order even if I wanted to... they're like my own children (not that I have any lol) and I love most of them equally. But, I can name my all-time favourite... WALL-E! :D

It's so hard isn't it.

That's why on one of my posts I mentioned I have a few for spot number 1 and so on but overall it's incredibles for me

Reactions: Noodles
It's so hard isn't it.

That's why on one of my posts I mentioned I have a few for spot number 1 and so on but overall it's incredibles for me
Haha yeah, pretty much all the others (except Cars and Planes) come in at a close second lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
Its funny. So many people think Planes is a Pixar movie. Come on @Noodles You're better then that!!! I thought you were a Movie Buff!?

That went over my head too.
Then it reminded me I own the Steelbook but for free through Disney rewards (they was running out) and I've even hidden it at the back behind a row lol
So it worked and I forgot about it

Which also reminded me because I don't think I've vented this. ... How sh*tty is Disney rewards now! Not rewards in any steelbooks since like tangled or something and even live action and also time limits on rewards. I blame them for me owning places. They made me buy it lol

Hahahaha! It's not like they had a gun to your head. I've never seen it personally. But it didn't look the greatest.

I was kidnapped and everything Kaw

Nah, there was no other choice. Already owned them all