What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
Mine would be lhe matrix,i did have a few others but was able to get brand new watchmen night owl and harry potter elder wand set both at great prices.
Also the hogwarts but paid a bit more for that.
I may need to sit down and think what else im after but cant think of anything else right now.

Yep just remembered the blade 2 reaper bust limited edition of 500 now thats one i can't find anywhere,well one place but they dont send you the items.
Psst! Who needs the Nebuchadnezzar edition when you own this :LOL:
IMG_20170113_033020947_HDR.jpg

Who am i kidding?! I really want that Nebuchadnezzar edition!!! And i want it NOW!!!!!! :rofl:

my brother(more me) and I is trying to turn or mother into the dark side for here birthday and a chistmas gift one year we have her the castle and later date the sound of music from amazon, she doesn´t own blu ray player yet but she loves em

my brother(more me) and I is trying to turn or mother into the dark side for here birthday and a chistmas gift one year we have her the castle and later date the sound of music from amazon, she doesn´t own blu ray player yet but she loves em

Which Castle? If you say Harry Potter some people here will want to know where she lives, lol

Reactions: SlimJim24
Yeah my two big wants are the elder wand and the German castle release (the one with the glass around it and a drawer for the movies)

My harry potter collection is already out of control though. Who wants a FS set so I can feel less guilty :p

Reactions: elle82