What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
Cool thread :D

The ones i want are waaaaay out of reach because of price......:arghh: lol

Well list um maybe people here will have it for sale, or can find them for great prices. Hey if I told you a few days ago I would get both final trap and heathers for little under retail price you wouldn't believe that in a million years, I know I wouldn't.

Reactions: elle82
Mine would be lhe matrix,i did have a few others but was able to get brand new watchmen night owl and harry potter elder wand set both at great prices.
Also the hogwarts but paid a bit more for that.
I may need to sit down and think what else im after but cant think of anything else right now.

Yep just remembered the blade 2 reaper bust limited edition of 500 now thats one i can't find anywhere,well one place but they dont send you the items.

Well list um maybe people here will have it for sale, or can find them for great prices. Hey if I told you a few days ago I would get both final trap and heathers for little under retail price you wouldn't believe that in a million years, I know I wouldn't.
Youre so lucky, u know how jealous i am of that final trap set! The harry potter hogwarts castle set and elder want set are two id also love but sooo expensive.

Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Mine would be lhe matrix,i did have a few others but was able to get brand new watchmen night owl and harry potter elder wand set both at great prices.
Also the hogwarts but paid a bit more for that.
I may need to sit down and think what else im after but cant think of anything else right now.

Yep just remembered the blade 2 reaper bust limited edition of 500 now thats one i can't find anywhere,well one place but they dont send you the items.
The matrix set is definitely a nice one but really expensive unfortunately. Ebay is always a good place to look though some sellers charge to much because its a rare item. Sometimes youre lucky enough to find a good deal on the rare editions though.

Youre so lucky, u know how jealous i am of that final trap set! The harry potter hogwarts castle set and elder want set are two id also love but sooo expensive.
@elle82 keep checking ebay uk that where i got mine and recently one sold for £67 yes thats right it was good condition with minor marks on mirror and a small mark or crack on wand and no blu rays but hey you can grab them cheap.
If i had not had one already i would have went for it,i did pass on the info to another member who also is looking for one but never got message in time.
I found it 2 hrs before it was ending.
I was tempted to buy it lol but did not need another. But there have been a few on there lately. Some you need to search harder.
I don't look as much as i used to as i have it.

The matrix set is definitely a nice one but really expensive unfortunately. Ebay is always a good place to look though some sellers charge to much because its a rare item. Sometimes youre lucky enough to find a good deal on the rare editions though.
Im not too bothered if i ever get matrix one day im sure there be one at good price in fact there was loads available when i started collecting blu rays but never bothered. But then i did not know probably back then how limited it was.
I sometimes leave things too late lol.
Like alien egg been out for years seen on amazon cheap waited it to drop more sold out.
Was not really looking for one until i seen a few on here and thought let me look again.
Got one new waiting for it to arrive and price not too bad considering what some ask for it.

Im not too bothered if i ever get matrix one day im sure there be one at good price in fact there was loads available when i started collecting blu rays but never bothered. But then i did not know probably back then how limited it was.
I sometimes leave things too late lol.
Like alien egg been out for years seen on amazon cheap waited it to drop more sold out.
Was not really looking for one until i seen a few on here and thought let me look again.
Got one new waiting for it to arrive and price not too bad considering what some ask for it.
The alien egg is very cool i bought one a while back. Love how it lights up too.

So another on my watch list...

Silent hill Collector's Limited Edition with statue and 36 page book / Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD

51F0jNe2w1L.jpg
Dont you have this? Im sure i seen this in your collection of bookcases liked what i seen and got one from uk.postage was more a killer but item price was good brand new and sealed. I noticed it was much more everywhere else i looked. Amazon.de or was it fr had a few but most or all never ship to australia.