What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
Finally got this after wanting it for years! I love this set SO MUCH!!!!! Didn't think in a million years id ever get it! :)

View attachment 316458

@GI_SnakeEyes @Sigill @Phantasmic

Yet another one I told you to get, but now that you got it..... isn't it so worth it?? haha I was going to move mine to the upper shelf I just built but its too big lol!! So I lifted it above my head for no good reason, lol!!

Reactions: elle82
Yet another one I told you to get, but now that you got it..... isn't it so worth it?? haha I was going to move mine to the upper shelf I just built but its too big lol!! So I lifted it above my head for no good reason, lol!!
As usual youre right lol! So worth it. :);) I would have thought it would have fit on your new shelf! But yeah its hard to fit in right lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Id probably say my next HUGE want/need item would be either the Harry Potter Elder Wand set or the Saw Final Trap set.....oh or the Harry Potter Castle set.....i thought the chances of getting the alien one were low but i got that one for less then i thought so anythings possible. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Id probably say my next HUGE want/need item would be either the Harry Potter Elder Wand set or the Saw Final Trap set.....oh or the Harry Potter Castle set.....i thought the chances of getting the alien one were low but i got that one for less then i thought so anythings possible. Lol

Still after the hp ones too.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82