What most are you looking to get out of Mondo-Con?

AcIDc0r3

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Just what the title says, what are you most looking forward to when you go to Mondo-Con?

Me: I'm looking to learn some new culture as I've never really been into artwork so this will be a whole new experience for me. I'm also looking forward to putting some faces to some names from here, and meeting/making new friends.
I also want to get some of my Mondo steelbooks signed as well. I also love road trips and making this one will be great. :thumbs:

best-friends-clip-art-162508.jpg

Just what the title says, what are you most looking forward to when you go to Mondo-Con?

Me: I'm looking to learn some new culture as I've never really been into artwork so this will be a whole new experience for me. I'm also looking forward to putting some faces to some names from here, and meeting/making new friends.
I also want to get some of my Mondo steelbooks signed as well. I also love road trips and making this one will be great. :thumbs:

Shall I bring my gun, or is it sabres at dawn Kelly? :naughty:

Just kidding :) :thumbs:

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,586 8 0
@Wreck just be honest, your going there to steal this

View attachment 186941

aren't you. Come on we the sooner you admit the truth the better
LOL! :D :p

Great Thread Kelly :thumbs:

I cant wait to meet...

:woot: :D

Seriously though, its gonna be awesome to finally meet some of my Ninja Bros! @Wreck @tridon @mlmaier84 @AcIDc0r3 :notworthy: This event is history in the making for HDN and HELL YEAH, I definitely want to be a part of it! :thumbs:

Like I said (wrote) once before:
"One huge step for HDN, one EPIC Exclusive for mankind."