What most are you looking to get out of Mondo-Con?

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Just what the title says, what are you most looking forward to when you go to Mondo-Con?

Me: I'm looking to learn some new culture as I've never really been into artwork so this will be a whole new experience for me. I'm also looking forward to putting some faces to some names from here, and meeting/making new friends.
I also want to get some of my Mondo steelbooks signed as well. I also love road trips and making this one will be great. :thumbs:

best-friends-clip-art-162508.jpg

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Just what the title says, what are you most looking forward to when you go to Mondo-Con?

Me: I'm looking to learn some new culture as I've never really been into artwork so this will be a whole new experience for me. I'm also looking forward to putting some faces to some names from here, and meeting/making new friends.
I also want to get some of my Mondo steelbooks signed as well. I also love road trips and making this one will be great. :thumbs:

Shall I bring my gun, or is it sabres at dawn Kelly? :naughty:

Just kidding :) :thumbs:

@Wreck just be honest, your going there to steal this

View attachment 186941

aren't you. Come on we the sooner you admit the truth the better
LOL! :D :p

Great Thread Kelly :thumbs:

I cant wait to meet...
Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif

:woot: :D

Seriously though, its gonna be awesome to finally meet some of my Ninja Bros! @Wreck @tridon @mlmaier84 @AcIDc0r3 :notworthy: This event is history in the making for HDN and HELL YEAH, I definitely want to be a part of it! :thumbs:

Like I said (wrote) once before:
ninja.png
"One huge step for HDN, one EPIC Exclusive for mankind."
ninjastanding.png