Upcoming What New Fall 2015 TV Series do you plan on watching? (POLL)

What do you plan on watching?

• 'Angel From Hell' -- CBS, Thursdays at 9:30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Code Black' -- CBS, Wednesdays at 10

• 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' -- The CW, Mondays at 8

• 'Dr. Ken' -- ABC, Fridays at 8:30

• 'Rosewood' -- Fox, Wednesdays at 9

• 'Truth Be Told' -- NBC, Fridays at 8:30

• 'Wicked City' -- ABC, Tuesdays at 10

• Total voters

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
What Upcoming New Fall TV Series do you plan on watching this year?
Vote on what you think you will be checking out in the next few weeks.

...Also, any guesses on what you think will be canceled First?

Last edited:
Bastard Executioner, Blindspot, Life In Pieces, Limitless, Minority Report, The Muppets, The Player, Quantico, and Scream Queens, for me. My dvr will be filling up, for sure.

Reactions: kaw
@Sixteenvolt420 I'm going to have to do some DVR clean up this weekend! I have a bunch of junk from this summer that i'll probably never get around to watching. Gotta make some room! haha

My bet on what I think will be canceled first are:
- Rosewood (looks horrible IMO and is on Fox... they cancel everything lol)
or
- Code Black (Looks like every other medical show, can't see it lasting long)

...But it will probably end up being something like Dr. Ken or Truth Be Told. I dunno. Total guesses here.

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
@Sixteenvolt420 I'm going to have to do some DVR clean up this weekend! I have a bunch of junk from this summer that i'll probably never get around to watching. Gotta make some room! haha

or

...But it will probably end up being something like Dr. Ken or Truth Be Told. I dunno. Total guesses here.

I finally just got caught up this past weekend with mine. I still had 6 episodes of Grimm from April and May, and the whole season of Falling Skies, on top of the other stuff that i was recording.

only four shows for me.Gotta catch super girl, The Bastard Executioner ,The minority report( Megan Good is Soooo thick) and Life in pieces.The rest of the shows look kinda boring.

or

I still have Wayward Pines and Zoo sitting in my DVR, completely unwatched. Can anyone recommend WATCH or DELETE?

Gotta make way for Scream Queens, Quantico, Minority Report, Supergirl, and The Player (in addition to the returns of The Blacklist and How to Get Away With Murder).
Maybe Limitless, Blindspot and Blood and Oil--not sure about those ones yet.

Gotta agree that Rosewood looks absolutely uninteresting, but knowing how things usually shake out, the first to get cancelled will probably be something I'm interested in like The Player or Minority Report.