What was your last streamed or downloaded title?

I watched Broken (starring Lena Heady from 300) on Netflix instant. Really surprised me because most horror is fairly lame but this was well done. 4/5*

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

ok,
i downloaded and watched Tekken Blood Vengance 3D from Playstation Store.

i loved Tekken the video game from way back, when i saw this movie first on Amazon i was intrigued, but it never said anything about it being in 3D. so i searched and only thing i could find was a US relase for last year in theatres for one day lol.
but cant find the blu ray of it anywheres. so i decided finally to check it out.
well, i liked very much. the 3D was pretty cool, had a few cool moments, but 3D was more of an awesome depth perception thing in the movie.
i know not everyone is into anime, but the fight scenes were pretty incredible.
3/5 for me.............

hiyas,
NIKITA, wow,
i cant believe i missed this, i missed like 10 minutes of the pilot when it aired, so i thought i might have missed alot, but i kept forgeting about it.
well, while i am waiting for season 4 of Damages lol :hilarious:
i thought i would finally check out Nikita, and wow, it is awesome.
Maggie Q. is wow, incredible :scat:

Netflix Instant:

- Hunter Prey - I'm always looking for decent Sci-Fi but there's just so few of them. This one is lower budget but don't let that fool you. I highly recommend if you're into great storytelling rather than just huge explosions. This also has a couple of unexpected twists that keeps you guessing. 4*

I have been streaming Firefly episodes on Amazon on demand. I hate to admit it but this is the first time seeing the show.... I know blasphemous. But I will say I love it and can't get enough. Too bad it was cancelled so soon

I have been streaming Firefly episodes on Amazon on demand. I hate to admit it but this is the first time seeing the show.... I know blasphemous. But I will say I love it and can't get enough. Too bad it was cancelled so soon

I just watched it for the first time a few months ago so you are not the only one:) I got the UK Blu-ray for pretty cheap on amazon.com.

Lately I've been watching Lie to Me on Netflix