What was your last streamed or downloaded title?

Last Good Ones...

Netflix (Instant Watch)
The Tall Man (Psychological Drama)
The Secret (Documentary)
Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles (Documentary)
Little Shop of Horror (Musical)
Exit Through the Gift Shop (Documentary)
Paul McCartney Really Is Dead (Documentary)
Grave Encounters (Found Footage Horror)

ok,
I just finished watching the whole series of Orange is the New Black on Netflix.

it is very adult oriented, but I have to say, wow, this show was awesome. the cast was incredible. I cliked to watch one episode and couldn't stop lol :hilarious:

ok, DB, I just watched a movie on Netflix called "Grabbers" sci/fi comedy, you got to se this, towards end is a Aliens spoof that had me laffing :hilarious:

but the movie itself was actually pretty good :D

Introduced Mrs Cooey to 24 the other day so we're working our way through that. Currently on S1 Ep 13 and she's loving it!

I never did see S7 & S8 so I can't wait to watch them all again

Finished S1 last night, Mrs Cooey's face was a picture when the credits rolled on season 1..... she wasn't expecting that!!

Now to stat S2 :D

Bates Motel. Was not at all impressed with how season one ended. To be honest it was kinda just strange the whole way through. Worth a watch though if you're running low

Been taking advantage of that weeks free trial for unblocked netlix :D so here we go: Megamind, Incredibles, Escape from Planet Earth, Killing Season, Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector, Wishmaster, Awesomest Maximus, inAPPropriate Comedy, Paranormal Whacktivity, American Dad, Family Guy, Monkeybone, Nature Calls, The Great Outdoors, The Truman Show, Bio-Dome, Monster's Ball, jungle 2 jungle, Weeds, Star Trek (original) and few others but i don´t remember the titles.

Still got 3 days left on that free trial ;) :D

ok, so I was at Amazon a few weeks ago checking out titles that were gonna be released when I saw one that caught my eye. I read the reviews for it and people liked it, because it was different from what they are normally used to seeing. anywhoooo, the series is called " The Returned" its from France I believe, the cinematography was WOW,

there is 8 episodes. and after watching the first one and being hooked, I wound up watching all of them lol.

there is a possibility that this might be what the tv show that is premiering soon called 'Resurrection" might be loosely based on, not 100% sure.

last digital movie I watched was the remake of Evil Dead, being from Michigan I am a big Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell fan. While the remake didn't have that b movie feel that was so well done with the original it was a respectable horror film, my favorite newer horror film and director though is Insidious and James Wan the guy is a horror genius, also a big Eli Roth fan if your looking for over the top gory slasher type horror movies. If you haven't already seen Hostel I would suggest it, although I might like Cabin Fever maybe even more.

from Playstation 3 VOD I watched "Under The Skin" the Scarlett Johansson movie.i will say this, glad I rented versus bought the movie. Wow was it weird. You kinda couldn't grasp totally what was going on until the very end. It was very original ill give it that.