What was your last streamed or downloaded title?

You know. At first I was all EFF streaming give me my DVDs/BRs... But now i'm really embracing the downloading movement. Don't get me wrong, I still want my physical copy... and always will.

Anyway, on topic...

I just finished "Dead Like Me: Season 2" and the follow-up movie.

Now i've owned these for a while and always meant to get to them, I just never did. But thanks to my PS3 and netflix it was easy to do and I finally finished the series. :)

Ok I finally got netflix on Friday for first time ever ... so far just did the digital streaming thing via my ps3 ... I like it, a lot. HOWEVER, the quality is shittttay. Its rare I find one that has pretty decent quality.

however its allowed me to watch a bunch of **** I have been wanting to watch.

Here are some that I watched this weekend as I had like an fn marathon.

Mike Epps stand up comedy
Charlie Murphy : I will not apologize stand up
Zach Galifinakis
Tupac the lost tapes
Oldboy *meh - not as good as the hype*
Vengeance *decent*
Warlords *sucked*
The Crow *not as good as the hype, and ****** quality*
Harry and the Hendersons *watched with kiddo, who thought it would suck then loved it*
Star Trek *really good*

Awesome Wreck!

We use Netflix streaming quite a bit, and the HD content, especially for newer shows and movies is pretty decent. The rest of the time we use it for "catch up", or to watch Foreign/Docus we want to check out.

Watched a couple.. Restrepo, Exit through the gift shop, Hugh Heffnors docu and one for the wifey, sleepless in seattle. I usually pick movies from the hd category, netflix been improving lot with new content and 5.1 sound and subtitles are a nice touch

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Awesome Wreck!

We use Netflix streaming quite a bit, and the HD content, especially for newer shows and movies is pretty decent. The rest of the time we use it for "catch up", or to watch Foreign/Docus we want to check out.

How do I know whats HD or not ... is that just how the ps3 one is set up ... cause all I have is a "play" option. No clue if its HD or not.

Hey Wreck-it should tell you near the bottom of the description of each title,if you're streaming via PS3. I can't remember if there is a way for you to browse just the HD stuff on the PS3,as a category. If logged into your Netflix account on your computer, I believe you can under "Genres" in left browsing column.

Hey Wreck-it should tell you near the bottom of the description of each title,if you're streaming via PS3. I can't remember if there is a way for you to browse just the HD stuff on the PS3,as a category. If logged into your Netflix account on your computer, I believe you can under "Genres" in left browsing column.

There is no HD genre on ps3 netflix:( You are correct can only see the HD category on the pc browser. I usually browse and put movie on qeue from pc then refresh my playlist on ps3. When browsing movies on ps3 there should be a box on top right underneath the movies name and info if movie is in hd or has 5.1 sound

Oh ok, thanks guys ...

btw, I figured out that I just watched some diff "Vengeance" movie that the one with hype is about .. I believe that one is called My Vengeance instead.

i watched an anime flick from Crackle called "Lamb" it was actually pretty good

and from Netflix watched all the Lie To Me tv series, was awesome, cant wait for next season

After we saw "Battle: LA" this weekend, I felt like watching some "Disaster" flicks today. I re-watched "Volcano" in HD, and saw "Tidal Wave" (Korean Disaster flick) for the first time on Netflix streaming. Tidal Wave had some good effects, and it was very dramatic. Definitely a timely film given what has just happened in Japan-and it was difficult to watch in parts, because the current news footage and the film were eerily similar...

Ha! I also started Monsters for a few min-need to finish. Next will probably be Flashpoint Season 1, or some more Tudors:)

Just finished watching Spartacus Blood and Sand Season 1 last night ........ LOVED IT! Takes a little bit of getting used to in the first couple episodes but after that it's crazy cool. Its also extremely sexual .......... for all. o_O

LOL, that's too funny. My friend just asked me if I watched it, because I was a "Xena" fan, and love Gladiator, etc. I have not seen it yet, but decided to stream it today. Yeah, it's pretty hot, racy and bloody, but it's a "bloody good time!":)