What you got?

Crappy eltax mains, rear and centre ... plan to upgrade main and centre to Klipsch And axiom audio QS8 surrounds

already own an MJ Acoustics Reference 200 sub

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

i just saw the pictures for horn's sub,man that is nice,i need to upgrade my little 300 watt/500 watt peek JBL,thing can't handle what i want to hear,use to feeling the bass :emb:

that's a pretty nice sub Codey with the digital display...mine is cheap,i think i almost blown it out because where the center cone is it sounds like there is sand bouncing around....blown a tiny piece of the voice coil,me thinks...

I have a 250 watt HTIB sub now... compared to the 80 watt POS HTIB before... and It rocks my damn dorm room, i can't turn it up all the way. My bro has the same one and it rocks the house, I don't even want to know what bighorns' does...

It looks like a thump tube... is it tight in response no lingering resonance, etc...?

I really have no complaints with it at all. I think there is a boost at about 50Hz, but it was there with my Klipsch sub as well so I pretty sure it's the room. I haven't picked up on resonance or even distortion. I have had it louder, but the bass was overpowering everything else, that's the only reason I dialed it back some. It's probably too much for the room I have it in now, but who doesn't love overkill?:) It will be nice for when I get a larger living room as well.

I got an Indiana Line S10 subwoofer (italian manufacturer, I don't know if it is internationally known).

I bought it along with the other speakers of the same series.

Not very expensive, but very good quality.