What you got?

Silly girl, your getting the old sub for the bedroom. The sub that came with the (your) Pioneer reciever that is in the bedroom now.

haha, My sub isnt nothing special but it suprisingly hits pretty hard for PSW10 ....

all depends on your price range tho man ...

100-200
200-300
300+

Craigslist isnt bad either for your area or close to it as alot of people upgrade subs ... I tend to email them asking why they are getting rid of it first, If they dont say its cause the are upgrading then I dont wanna hear the crap as Id be too scared to spend the dough and get a lemon.

wow, thats a big horned beast :p

hope you follow an amazon link from blu-clan :p

haha, for $378 off couldn't pass it up plus it goes with my center channel. Did the center that i ordered show up on the blu-clan credits or whatever? I went through blu-clan when I ordered that.

Last edited:
Just got it hooked up last night. So far "WOW" going from a 8 inch HTIB with 100 watts peak to a 12 inch with 1000 watt peak is quite the differance. Watched Role Models last night after hooking it up and some T.V. you can "feel" the upgrade....... :D Can't wait to watch Blackhawk Down this weekend.

haha,awesome,knew that 1000 watt peak subwoofer was going to be a beast.

video games should really make it pound,i tried Socom and that part when you got to get the VIP out with a helicopter...
holy crap will you hear the most bass ever,my sub was just pounding hearing the chopper fly in.

Last edited:
haha, for $378 off couldn't pass it up plus it goes with my center channel. Did the center that i ordered show up on the blu-clan credits or whatever? I went through blu-clan when I ordered that.

I'd have to check ... I'll see :)

Just got it hooked up last night. So far "WOW" going from a 8 inch HTIB with 100 watts peak to a 12 inch with 1000 watt peak is quite the differance. Watched Role Models last night after hooking it up and some T.V. you can "feel" the upgrade....... :D Can't wait to watch Blackhawk Down this weekend.

Black Hawk Down is going to be insane, that sub is crazy. :eek::D

haven't played any games yet....gonna put it to test this weekend :D

Your wife will hate you LOL ... I was telling my wife like damn, Big Horns ordered a BEAST of a sub ... its gotta rock the house ... she was quick to tell me not to get any ideas :emb:

LMAO..... she's already complaining about her face vibrating. Been listening to a crappy sub since we've been married, gonna have to re-train our ears. Wifey will be gone this weekend so I'm gonna see what this baby can do. Blackhawk Down, Band of Brothers, my neighbor's calling the Police ;)

I'm very, very impressed by this BEAST.... movies and games hit so much harder. Playing my new favorite Rap cd right now and it's shaking the foundation of my house. My first real sub-woofer I got to say worth every penny. Only turned up half way, hate to see it all the way up. Gonna post some pic's later today...:D

DSC00537.jpg

Damn Horns, that thing is a beast! nice cd ;) there's another coming in the mail :scat:

Am loving this sub very smooth and the bass blends in nicely. Makes a huge difference in movies. QoS was off the hook, been re-watching all my favorite Blu's just to listen to the sub. Wifey got a hold of that cd and I just got the one you sent so I'll be plugging it in soon......:scat: