Whats a good pricetag on a budget projector?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I want to get one that is 1080p ... this wont be bought for quite some time, prolly not even this year ... but im having fun and trying to figure out a budget for the entire setup im looking to create.

I also dont want to buy a projector that im having to replace within 5 years ... I want one for the long haul ...atleast 10 yrs.

$3,500 ?

I want to get one that is 1080p ... this wont be bought for quite some time, prolly not even this year ... but im having fun and trying to figure out a budget for the entire setup im looking to create.

I also dont want to buy a projector that im having to replace within 5 years ... I want one for the long haul ...atleast 10 yrs.

$3,500 ?

3500 at least...

look out for a JVC HD 350 it´s really amazing...it isn´t LCD or DLP it´s a DILA...and the picture is quiet impressive...
...if you want to have some more informations about it...feel free to message me...

but you have to think about spending $ 3500 - $ 4500...

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

I also dont want to buy a projector that im having to replace within 5 years ... I want one for the long haul... ...

but you have to notice that you have to change projectors lamp from time to time...every 2000 - 3000 hours - it depends on the projector; and it will be costs $ 250 - 450 per lamp!

but dont be afraid after two years I just have 470 hours on the counter :movie:

Last edited: