What's in your steelbook wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2012
For those of us who fell out of collecting the last few years, do you have a wishlist saying man I wish I had got that one and that one and why didn't I know that one existed.

My wishlist working slowly on it
Prince of Persia (Futureshop ironpack)
Battle: Los Angeles (wal-mart exclusive)
Resident Evil: Afterlife (wal-mart exclusive)
True Grit (CA)
Immortals (CA)
Green Hornet (CA)
Hanna (CA)
Smurfs (CA)
Cars (CA), my son loves the Cars movies and he somehow managed to lose the cars movie its gotta be somewhere in our house but I have searched high and low and cant find it. Figured if I was going to replace it I would love to get the steel for it torn if I want to get the original G1 or a G2 to match my Cars 2 G2 (is this a combo pack as I love the combos the bluray for downstairs and the dvd for upstairs).
Bonds, I have all the Bond movies in DVD thought it might be cool to get the steel blurays of these.
New Moon & Eclipse, sick I know but I bought the Breaking Dawn steel because it was in the store and it kind of bugs me that I know there is matching New Moon and Eclipse steels out there.

I am trying not to double dip too much right now figured since I was so far behind I could just get steels for films I don't already own right now. Like I would love that Captain America Uk steel and saw an awesome looking Thor steel but I already own these films. And to this day I never got me a nice steel of Flash Gordon and Pulp Fiction two of my favorite movies, they have nice UK version also that Shawshank Redemption temps me as its one of my favorite movies of all time. Oh and the Harry Potters tempt me so bad because my Harry Potters is such a mismatched collection, the first 5 are in DVD and they changed the packaging, then 6 is in steel and 7 parts 1 and 2 are in bluray combo, plus I think it would be so cool to own the correct title of Philosopher's Stone.

That's why almost all my recent purchases have been for films I didn't already own (like Green Lantern, Fast Five, A trip to the Moon, Hop) although I do admit to double dipping on the Resident Evil's how the heck are you going to pass up on a $7.88 steelbooks. I turned my Resident Evils into combo packs took out the Bonus disk and put my dvds in them (I prefer combo packs as I only own the one bluray player downstairs in the living room whereas my upstairs tv, my portable and my laptop only play regular dvds).

Last edited:
My wish list for is:

1) Rambo + Tattoo (DE)
2) Gladiator (AUS)
3) Resident Evil (KR)

But really mainly (1) and I know I will get one in a months time, I have a gd feeling I will :D

I'd include the following:

1) ROTF FS
2) IB dog tags sealed FS
3) Public Enemies FS
4) The town FS
5) Tron Legacy viva AU
6) Watchmen FS
7) IM FS
8) Wanted DE
9) Faster DE

In my wishlist are mostly those expensive Steelbooks but i´m not willing to pay those crazy prizes so i hope for a bargain and enjoy the hunt.
This are my top 3 right now.

1. Star Trek Play.com
2. Indiana Jones 4 FS
3. Let The Bullets Fly

Terminator Renaissance Fnac
The Dark Knight Fnac
Expendables Fnac
Ice Age Trilogy China IP

They will be mine :scat:

Atm for me it's:

Zombieland DE
I Am Legend FS CA
Wanted DE
John Rambo Uncut DE
Plus several other FS releases I haven't got.

Not sure how this is the more appropriate forum but ok since you gave me a kind of cheesy thumbs up :D

Steelbook representatives often look at this forum.

So, if everyone is asking for Zombieland, for example, folks in the UK might see that and print one.

Therefore, feedback posted in this thread would lead to a game changer for collectors.

Thats how we roll on his forum. ;)

Zombieland DE
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - US Best Buy Exclusive
Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End - US Best Buy Exclusive
Faster DE - Saturn Exclusive
Ratatouille - US Best Buy Exclusive
Wall_E - US Best Buy Exclusive
Cars - US Best Buy Exclusive

Steelbook representatives often look at this forum.

So, if everyone is asking for Zombieland, for example, folks in the UK might see that and print one.

Therefore, feedback posted in this thread would lead to a game changer for collectors.

Thats how we roll on his forum. ;)

Well my feedback would be very different and my wish list would be very different too it would look like this

MAKE MORE STEELBOOKS FOR THE US

Look at today I was doing a reconnaissance mission for a trade and I ran across a scarface steelbook and even though I already own the DVD guess what I bought the Bluray steelbook. It's impossible for me to wish for something if they don't release it. Heck you have a better chance of me buying your movie if its in steel, take Battle LA, I probably would never buy it if it weren't steel just redbox it instead you release it in steel guess what I will likely buy it now.

There used to be a time when Best Buy got most of what futureshop got now all they really seem to get is Disney anymore and not even steelbooks but ironpacks.

again here is my wishlist then

MAKE MORE STEELBOOKS FOR THE US

Status
Not open for further replies.