What's your last Arrow Blu-ray purchased?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Feel free to jump in and share your recent purchases. Have fun!

Attachments

• ArrowVideo.jpg
    ArrowVideo.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 663
Just bought myself a new & sealed Zombie Flesh Eaters slipcase version (500 made).
Wow...that hurt my wallet! :)

Reactions: bojee
Next sales?

SALE!!!

BREAKING NEWS - CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY THIS YEAR!
Can't wait until the January sales? We can't either! That's why we're offering super savings across a whole host of our titles, both old and new - follow the link below to enter a Winter Wonderland of discounted discs! Special offers must end 20th December, so don't delay - pick up an Arrow bargain TODAY!!!

I've still a lot of Arrow items in my wish list - does anybody has an idea, when then next sales will happen?

I got a few Arrow Video Releases in past few weeks
All brilliant with fantastic extras
Arrow Video just simply Brilliant especially for extras

I can fully confirm this - they all are brilliant, not only the Steelbooks. It's fantastic, how many extras Arrow has put into their editions. There has been a sale at Arrow's web shop until January, I've grabbed several ones for a very nice price - unfortunately not all :naughty:

UPD: Could not resist - ordered all the new editions from Arrow Web shop :cool:

Using Arrow's revolving reward point system the effective price is £11.79 only :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland
I've just received "Big trouble in little China" and I'm very happy with it, lovely artwork on the steelbook, great transfer and tons of extras!

Just got Sisters, and The Stuff- great picture quality, colours are great, no extras to speak of though, will give Sisters a watch soon.