Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I thought this would be fun. Everyone pick what game they think will be GOTY for this year. Then at the end of the year (if I can remember :p) I'll post the poll for what was actually people's GOTY. Should be fun! :)

Don't be offended if I didn't include your prediction in the poll; I tried to get all the big release games this year :cool:

Note: as always, some of the games on the list above may get delayed to 2012. So this list could look different, but still, should be fun!

EDIT

Poll closes in two weeks! so VOTE NOW

Also, poll is public. That way we can compare who voted for what game

Last edited:
Its hard to call a GOTY anymore as so many games get GOTY editions. Many of those will be dubbed GOTY. I'm sticking with BF3 for MP ... and I would go with UC3 for SP.

Though Red Faction and Ghost Recon werent on there. *cry*

Its hard to call a GOTY anymore as so many games get GOTY editions. Many of those will be dubbed GOTY. I'm sticking with BF3 for MP ... and I would go with UC3 for SP.

Though Red Faction and Ghost Recon werent on there. *cry*

sorry!

i guess i meant for people to pick what game they think that by the end of the year they think will be GOTY for them.

k, just read that, sounds confusing, lol

I'm taking the easy way out and picking Uncharted 3. I agree with Horhay though, it'll be interesting to see how The Last Guardian turns out. It could be amazing but I could see it suffering from a bit of granturismo-itis. People are going to expect great things from that game so I'll be interested to see if it can exceed all of the expectations.

I also think Portal 2 will have a good shot as well.

And isn't Bioshock Infinite 2012? Because if it's 2011 that's easily my choice. :scat:

Batman for me.I mean im sure most of those games on that list will be pushed back to the start of next year(Mass Effect 3)And they said final Fantasy 13+ 2 was only coming out this year in Japan so next year for that as well.

Oh, just for me ... well then, I already know which is mine without playing it. RFA :p

Uncharted 3 is my pick as well. As long as it's as beautiful as Uncharted 2 was, and they add in something to step it up a bit even further, which i'm sure they will. Me talking about Uncharted makes me wanna play it again.

The other games from the list i'm really hoping have been done well and are the most excited for are:

Batman: Arkham City
Bioshock Infinite
Mass Effect 3
Resistance 3
The Last Guardian
Twisted Metal PS3

Last edited:
I picked LBP2.

Since LBP and UC have both been GOTY it's going to be hard to say... But LBP2 seems to have grown ten-fold in terms of story and create mode... where as UC3 will only have better graphics and an equally good story as the first 2.

There could be an upset with Killzone 3 or Mass Effect 2 being GOTY, but I'm doubting it.