Which Universal Pictures movie would you like to see from Titans of Cult?

Mar 23, 2021
Hi everyone.

I work for Universal Pictures Home Entertainment and I'm just looking at a title listing for our 2022 Titans of Cult releases. What titles would you most love to see on Titans of Cult from our Catalogue?

Thought starters: Jaws / Gladiator / Spartacus / The Thing / Scarface / Jurassic Park

Very keen to get your thoughts though and create something you guys want! Tagging a few of you to get the thread active :) @Noodles / @IRON MAN / @Flloydo /

Hi everyone.

I work for Universal Pictures Home Entertainment and I'm just looking at a title listing for our 2022 Titans of Cult releases. What titles would you most love to see on Titans of Cult from our Catalogue?

Thought starters: Jaws / Gladiator / Spartacus / The Thing / Scarface / Jurassic Park

Very keen to get your thoughts though and create something you guys want! Tagging a few of you to get the thread active :) @Noodles / @IRON MAN / @Flloydo /
Hi SBCollector88, cheers for the tag.

I’m probably not the right person to ask because I’m not too keen on the ToC designs and end products. And I don’t want to come off too rude.

With the 6 you just mentioned, a lot will be happy with, myself included with the thing, Jurassic park and possibly gladiator however I just don’t like their designs for the packages (bar 2001 - Perfect imo - the steel art, patch etc) so I just don’t know. There’s been titles they have released in the past (like watchmen for example and Scott pilgrim) that I would of been all over them but again they do nothing for me.

Personally I’d be more interested in what universal have planned without the help of ToC.

But cheers for tagging me, sorry I can’t be much help. If ToC improves and completely changed the designs they went for and instead of blueprints and obscure images they went for something a bit more mondo esque or even like the current US lionsgate art style releases Then my opinion would change

I would welcome you to the site but I’m not a mod or contributor......

Joking, welcome to the site (it’s a bold move to set up an account and we are passionate so just bare that in mind with the feedback you receive lol)

I've not been asked but the list contains titles that have been done to death. Maybe not Spartacus. But something new. Please.
I don’t think you have to be asked to reply. It’s a public forum after all. SBC88 did say just tagging a few to get the convo active

Say what you got to say to them. Nows the time

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I don’t think you have to be asked to reply. It’s a public forum after all. SBC88 did say just tagging a few to get the convo active

Say what you got to say to them. Nows the time

Cheers. I did. It was just a way shy Finnish person starts a sentence. I have no titles to suggest, no so savvy.

Reactions: Flloydo
but i would love a MONDO steelbook for jurassic park and scarface

by ken taylor:
C89F1A9C-283D-40E2-8510-A13E045516FE.jpeg

i remember the gremlin artwork you posted.. it was by matt ryan tobin.. that was SICK and would sell like hotcake.. no need to try and design a package when theres already PERFECT artwork already

View attachment 530108
And I’d be happy with the PET slip just highlighting the title in a metallic red.

Maybe even red and blue on the 3D glasses

Reactions: hatredhorror
Hi everyone.

Well I for one think Titans get far too much hate and I know a lot of you don't like the plastic packaging. And while I do agree, I otherwise really like the movies and steelbooks Titans have put out.

So first and foremost if you have even the slightest amount of influence can you please just get Titans to make the switch over to a rigid slip. Something like the Arrow collectors box sets would be perfect.

As for what movies I wanna see. Hard Target as UK still has not got a 4k release. Liar Liar because why do comedy movies never get the steelbook boutique treatment. The Jackal maybe? Just because it's awesome and criminally underrated. Jurassic Park would be nice. Zack Snyders Dawn of the Dead would be amazing.