Whiplash (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Series No.19) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #80) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14 21, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on March 31, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $49.99 (Individual Editions) - $156 (Box Set)

163540676_3147994238761105_7903017819096140536_o.jpg163018029_3147994275427768_1567999505428584890_o.jpg163305978_3147994318761097_4031478808361224966_o.jpg163203726_3147994352094427_8503878335821296044_o.jpg
Screen Shot .png

Last edited:
This is shockingly sloppy release. I thought it will be great in hand, but it´s utterly disappointing, the lenti is so bad and hazy it looks like those first kimchi (Let the right one in for example) or filmarena lentis 5 years ago. That Fullslip A1 as well, no finish at all, just little bit debossing on title and nothing on back, sloppy AF. Steelbook also bad, no bossing whatsoever, the first WWA steel is much more premium than this.
I have yet to receive "my" copies: FS A1 (for a friend) and the Lenti. But what I've seen so far is disheartening, even though @famagosta told/showed me A1 has a few nice touches. If I hadn't ordered a copy for a friend, I would have cancelled my order. My only hope for the Lenti is that there's a protective film on top of it and it's will look better once unsealed. Could you check, please? @Hereticz

I have yet to receive "my" copies: FS A1 (for a friend) and the Lenti. But what I've seen so far is disheartening, even though @famagosta told/showed me A1 has a few nice touches. If I hadn't ordered a copy for a friend, I would have cancelled my order. My only hope for the Lenti is that there's a protective film on top of it and it's will look better once unsealed. Could you check, please? @Hereticz
Sorry I cant coz I got rid of it. But it's possible the film is there. But I just didnt feel it overall, simply disappointing in hand.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
The biggest problem is the quality control. I received my one click from kimchidvd, one corner was dented but packaging looks fine. So I would assume the dents was there before shipping. So disappointing.

This is shockingly sloppy release. I thought it will be great in hand, but it´s utterly disappointing, the lenti is so bad and hazy it looks like those first kimchi (Let the right one in for example) or filmarena lentis 5 years ago. That Fullslip A1 as well, no finish at all, just little bit debossing on title and nothing on back, sloppy AF. Steelbook also bad, no bossing whatsoever, the first WWA steel is much more premium than this.

This turned out to absolute disaster, can´t believe the same guys did amazing Knives Out just few weeks ago

tenor.gif
Just received my OC and wow it was bad! Just plain and boring. Waste of money!

Yep, glad I passed on this as I almost caved when they restocked, but told myself I'm already more than happy with my original Kimchi FS and FAC which as it turns out trump these (still love that original WWA steel :drool:). Just need to pick up a 4K disk sometime and I'll call that a day. Still have the white scanavo keepcase edition too which is also another real nice slip from the Blu Collection. Not impressed with anything I've seen here though, even the WEA steelbook which should be star of the show looks crap. :cautious:

Yep, glad I passed on this as I almost caved when they restocked, but told myself I'm already more than happy with my original Kimchi FS and FAC which as it turns out trump these (still love that original WWA steel :drool:). Just need to pick up a 4K disk sometime and I'll call that a day. Still have the white scanavo keepcase edition too which is also another real nice slip from the Blu Collection. Not impressed with anything I've seen here though, even the WEA steelbook which should be star of the show looks crap. :cautious:
I think the new FS is easily better. I never cared for the old FS because...look at it! :yuck:
Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 2.08.42 PM.png

I'm going to die on this hill defending at least the FS (I don't care for the others much). But yes, the WEA steelbook is definitely lacking.