Slipbox Whiplash (Blu-ray Slipbox with Scanavo Case) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Kimchi - 3rd of November, 2015 at 2 PM (Korea time). Use the following time zone converter to find the time in your area ☞ CLICK
Price: $31.99
Note: 1000 copies

14455054642441685.jpg

Last edited:
Love that full slip design! Think I might have to get this as well as the Steelbook versions. :ohno:

Reactions: MGD
Love it! I don't understand why it speaks about "steel book" though. Typo? What was really meant is "fullslip" maybe.

I'm talking about the description in the "fullslip outcase" section.

I'm confused by the "Scanavo Case" part. I see the full slip that has a front and back, but the section down shows two fronts and two backs for the scanavo case, what is that?

Love it! I don't understand why it speaks about "steel book" though. Typo? What was really meant is "fullslip" maybe.

I'm talking about the description in the "fullslip outcase" section.
Pretty sure that is just an error and it means full slip. This looks like the best full slip version to me!

Reactions: famagosta
I'm confused by the "Scanavo Case" part. I see the full slip that has a front and back, but the section down shows two fronts and two backs for the scanavo case, what is that?

Maybe the insert/cover is reversible?

Regardless, this slip kicks the holy hell out of all the Steelbook slips. I think that may have been a calculated move--a lot of people are going to buy this and then one of the Steelbooks just so they can switch it with the Scanavo case.

Last edited:
Damn it, so many choices !!! Ill be buying them all, opening them all, and selling the versions I don't want as new / unsealed as I cant' for the life of me understand the descriptions. I need visual aids, I need to see them in hand.

I would guess it's front and back plus inside left and right being the scanavo case translucent

It's the two sides of the cover insert, but it's done that way (both sides with a title on the right panel and movie credits on the left panel) mainly so people can choose the side they like best to be their Scanavo cover. There are many Blu-rays out there with this type of cover insert.