Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 17, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £18.00

71NLiE9VX2L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The sad window design will kill me, again... :smashed:
You'd rather they changed the design in the middle of the collection !?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favourite Studio Ghibli release but for 18 quid I think I'll wait until it appears at Zavvi - for £15.99 hopefully.

You'd rather they changed the design in the middle of the collection !?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favourite Studio Ghibli release but for 18 quid I think I'll wait until it appears at Zavvi - for £15.99 hopefully.

When the design is cr*p, yes! Absolutely, yes! :sour:

And your favorite isn't worth £2.01? You'd rather put that to a cup of coffee, bag of crisps, crumpet......? Use the code if available from Zavvi and it's even less.

Super glad to see they're continuing with the matching designs. Pre-ordered this along with Porco. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: kitsune
And your favorite isn't worth £2.01? You'd rather put that to a cup of coffee, bag of crisps, crumpet......? Use the code if available from Zavvi and it's even less.
Not keen on Amazon for steelbooks as they usually arrive with cosmetic damage . . . is the other reason.

• Informative
So much for waiting for £15.99 at Zavvi . . . looks like this and PORCO ROSSO are Amazon exclusives so will have to bite the bullet and order from there . . . no matter, although would like to know the reason for the change of exclusivity.
(MAJ le 21 novembre 2018 — Pour info, inutile d’attendre que zavvi ne lance les précommandes de “Porco Rosso” et de Si Tu Tends l’Oreille, il s’agit cette fois d’exclues amazon UK ! (source : zavvi)).

• Informative
So much for waiting for £15.99 at Zavvi . . . looks like this and PORCO ROSSO are Amazon exclusives so will have to bite the bullet and order from there . . . no matter, although would like to know the reason for the change of exclusivity.
(MAJ le 21 novembre 2018 — Pour info, inutile d’attendre que zavvi ne lance les précommandes de “Porco Rosso” et de Si Tu Tends l’Oreille, il s’agit cette fois d’exclues amazon UK ! (source : zavvi)).

Yeah I've spoken with Zavvi and they've said they won't be carrying the titles in the UK. Shame ☹️

Cancelled and will have to pick up after Christmas