Who Framed Roger Rabbit (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Jul 3, 2012
Release date: December 7, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $28.99

45EC863D-9A9A-4FFC-AC85-64477FAFA880.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Horned_King At the end of the day we don't have the right to tell you how to collect your stuff, what condition you should accept, that you're too OCD etc. That's not fair and none of our business, it's your decision only. If you're ready to put in the hustle to get the desired condition than great, respect for that.

It's just unfortunate you had to make your thing with @apsmith21 public for this thread in a not so nice way. I'm sure there would have been a nicer way.
Writing stuff like this...
Thanks also for making my questions visible to @apsmith21, but unfortunately he doesn't seem to bother answering them to me, leaving me in the rain. Pity...
... is throwing shade at apsmith21 and I don't think he deserves that.

I hope you manage to get an answer and are able to move on.

@Horned_King At the end of the day we don't have the right to tell you how to collect your stuff, what condition you should accept, that you're too OCD etc. That's not fair and none of our business, it's your decision only. If you're ready to put in the hustle to get the desired condition than great, respect for that.

It's just unfortunate you had to make your thing with @apsmith21 public for this thread in a not so nice way. I'm sure there would have been a nicer way.
Writing stuff like this...

... is throwing shade at apsmith21 and I don't think he deserves that.

I hope you manage to get an answer and are able to move on.
Thanks for understanding my issue. Concerning the thing I made public here, it is as I wrote a few times. I'm not that kind of guy who likes to take a rant about another one in the public forum. But since I sent him several messages weeks ago already and he never read them, what else could I have done? And now, learning through this thread only that I was put on an ignore list 5 years ago (didn't realize that before, my mistake) without ever explaining it to me, because I did nothing wrong, never opened a PayPal case for earlier Group Buys or things like that...I guess, that got me even more frustrated. And I guess, all other people in my situation wouldn't have reacted otherwise. I'm fine with discussing private concerns in PM's and finding a solution, but the way he chose isn't the best and reasonable either, sorry to speak...

BTW of this title Andy (@apsmith21), I see it is again available to order.
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 19.19.46.png

Would you be willing to order some more for the some of us that did not got so lucky to get it (or got it damaged, as Horned King for example, did)?

Thanks for understanding my issue.

Actually I didn’t want to weigh in on your actual issue at all.
I‘m just saying that you can collect steelbooks the way you want and that‘s none of our business.

But I believe as well that it‘s definitely not the job of the group buy host to fulfill the wishes of every single one regarding small imperfections on steelbooks.
We should be happy that we are even able to get our hands on certain steelbooks for a lot cheaper than through other sources thanks to group buys and the hosts that spend all that time doing them.
Complaining about small imperfections isn‘t appropriate in my opinion.

Like others mentioned, if you want to make sure you only receive steelbooks in a condition that you are able to accept, I fear you have to look for other ways to buy them (ebay, forums etc.)

lol Andy sent me the good one when it was supposed to go to that obnoxious guy he ignored
i requested paint chips or gtfo.

to be serious though, i hope everyone is well.

would sure be rough if those folks in the Ukraine got paint chips

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Actually I didn’t want to weigh in on your actual issue at all.
I‘m just saying that you can collect steelbooks the way you want and that‘s none of our business.

But I believe as well that it‘s definitely not the job of the group buy host to fulfill the wishes of every single one regarding small imperfections on steelbooks.
We should be happy that we are even able to get our hands on certain steelbooks for a lot cheaper than through other sources thanks to group buys and the hosts that spend all that time doing them.
Complaining about small imperfections isn‘t appropriate in my opinion.

Like others mentioned, if you want to make sure you only receive steelbooks in a condition that you are able to accept, I fear you have to look for other ways to buy them (ebay, forums etc.)
It's all fine to me now, I understood what you tried to say. I think, all collectors are different here. In the past I already saw other members posting OCD concerning pictures in thread where I told myself "Well, that's even more OCD than me." But as you say, who are we to judge other collectors' manners...
lol Andy sent me the good one when it was supposed to go to that obnoxious guy he ignored
i requested paint chips or gtfo.

to be serious though, i hope everyone is well.

would sure be rough if those folks in the Ukraine got paint chips
So, you call me obnoxious? And you cynically compare my first world problems with the real-life situation of an ongoing war? In an escapism forum where other members post several novel-like posts about some random Steelbook Artworks or "Manta One-Click secured" posts on an almost daily basis. Seriously, Dude? Do you know me? Who are you to say something evil like that? Being called rude and aggressive by other people in this thread, I never personally insulted other users like you do. You seem to have been one of those cool kids from playground. Move on, kid, play the game with other people...

Last edited: