Who here has a plasma?

Proud owner of a VT25 series 3D TV from Panasonic. :D;)

Sweet horhay-saw these on the Panasonic US tour-truly gorgeous-congrats.

We have 2 Plasmas by Panasonic-42 and 50" non-3D (owned for a few years) .Beautiful picture and never an issue-always recommend to friends and family.

Plasma's are best bang for your buck these days ... you gotta spend a ton to get a good LCD to rival a plasma that is easier on your wallet, or purse ;) /imo

ugh you people and your fancy new 3D plasma panels over 50"

I just got my panny G10 and was all excited until everyone gets newer stuff... le sigh

I still love my G10 though :scat:

ugh you people and your fancy new 3D plasma panels over 50"

I just got my panny G10 and was all excited until everyone gets newer stuff... le sigh

I still love my G10 though :scat:

:hilarious: Yeah I would rather have bought a new damn bulb for the one we had!! Horns doesn't like cash, he'd rather have new electronics related **** :p But I guess I won't complain after my trip to Saks last week. :emb:

I had to take the original back because it came damaged. But now I am in some sort of freakin waiting list as is not available in any stores or online. I checked in a 50 mile radius and no luck. I can wait no biggie.

I had to take the original back because it came damaged. But now I am in some sort of freakin waiting list as is not available in any stores or online. I checked in a 50 mile radius and no luck. I can wait no biggie.

I'd start asking for shipping costs back mang!

Course I'm the worst penny pincher you'd ever know

Got mine yesterday, all I can say is DAMN!!!! :drool: Went into the service menu and changed it from the C7000 to the C8000. Crazy how they charge $400 more for something you can change with a simple click of a button.

lol I was so happy yesterday when I placed the order again at BB that even their inability to work with me on a deal didn't take the big grin off my face!

Check this out, I go and order my TV. I got the VT25 Panny 50 inch. It was on "sale" for $2,299. As I am heading home I take a look at their add and they have a deal for a VT20 and the panny BDPt300 player the 3D model. I call them back and explain to them that I just bought the 25 and if they can work a deal and get me that player.

The deal was vt20 plus the player and some geek squad bs for $2199 + taxes. The Geek Squad stuff came out to $250 and the player was $400 and the tv itself was $2199. So they would take $650 off the price of the tv (regular price is $2499) to accommodate the price of the geek squad and the player.

I payed for the TV 2299 and got their plan which was 399. I call them back and they take my name and info. The supervisor calls me back and tells me that he can take only $100 bucks off because the TV is on sale and I am "saving $400 already". So the exchanges went like this:

Me: How am I saving $400 if the price of the TV is $2499? I am paying $2299 for the TV which is $100 more than the TV you have on the package

Him: well I have very small room to work with here since the TV is on sale

Me: I seriously doubt that since the other TV is $2499 regular price as well and you guys are selling it for $2199 and still taking $650 off that price to accommodate for the player and the Geek Squad work.

Him: Well all I can do is take $100 off that player since is $399 original price.

Me: Douche....(hangs phone) :D

I don't think that dude expected me to know the stuff better than he did. He was adamant on not wanting to make the deal, even when I broke it down to simple numbers to him. He stuttered there for a second and knew I caught him. I just don't know why he didn't want to make the time to do it. When I go back on Thursday I am going to talk to a manager not a supervisor! It isn't over! :D

just return ur **** and buy the other stuff over again. Like Best Buy is hurtin and hard on making deals. stfu... they have crazy stock, and if they dont at the time, THEY CAN GET IT!

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

LoL .... :emb: I combined two the wrong things. It'll be hard to live that one up.