Who here has a plasma?

just return ur **** and buy the other stuff over again. Like Best Buy is hurtin and hard on making deals. stfu... they have crazy stock, and if they dont at the time, THEY CAN GET IT!

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

LoL .... :emb: I combined two the wrong things. It'll be hard to live that one up.

I completely forgot that there's a Fry's right down the street lol I am going to use that.

Thanks - took a while to convince my wife though :) But as I promised her not to buy another tv in the next 10 years (unless it got damaged) I finally got this beauty. Yipieeeh

I have the 58" Panasonic THX TH-58PZ800U for around 2 years or more and love it. The only thing that would make me get another TV would be for 3d, and it would be a Panny plasma 3d so I won't be upgrading for a while. I went through 3 TV's in one year before settling on this. 1st I had a LCD, which was nice for games but too bright/terrible blacks. Then I got a huge 67" DLP projection TV which had a nice picture but the whole front "bowed" and Samsung refused to replace, so I sold it and finally got my panny on a price mistake and I love it :D

Unless it's full HD don't bother! I'm probably a sheep amoung wolfs here but I got for 'mother day' if you can believe that. But I had to return it due to it being 720p and poor. Motion was quite good for games and sports and things though. Now, me and my LG LED LCD are inseperable. Unless my mum wants to watch something :hilarious:

I have a Panasonic 65" VT50 ..Pro Calibrated.
The picture it gives is sublime and Avatar in 3D is awesome!!!

:scat: