Who here has a plasma?

That remote is almost exactlly like my Sony z4100. I wish the numeric buttons were in the same place as that. Holding the remote at the bottom just doesnt feel comfortabe or right.

I had the Panny THZ85u for 3 and a half weeks.. It was awesome.

I don't mind the phosphor trails really and you hardly notice them unless you are just plainly looking for them.

Once I get into a new house I'll be looking at my points from work and see if I have enough to swap out for a plasma display permanently... until then my DLP will have to suffice.:(

I've been wanting a plasma for a while now...I've got the perfect place for it in my room. Sadly my lack of money is holding me back.:(

Loving those speakers!

I have the Panny G10, there's a link in my sig. I love that TV, it looks freaking spectacular. I should probably update my pics though because I've since cleaned up a lot of the mess in those pics...

Nice house btw!

Loving those speakers!

I have the Panny G10, there's a link in my sig. I love that TV, it looks freaking spectacular. I should probably update my pics though because I've since cleaned up a lot of the mess in those pics...

Nice house btw!

Thanks the wife is an interior decorator on the side so does all the design in the house. Down side i cant place anything anywhere i want has to look correct.

Speakers sound great i just ran out of money to complete the home theater.

I like the TV you have mounted on the wall i did not realize i could upload pics to the site or i would of done that rather than linking. Great ambient lighting.

Is there a big difference between plasma and lcd quality wise,they are way cheaper than lcd

The quality has become debatable... New LCD panels are now starting to cross the line where black levels can match plasma panels pretty damn close if they aren't already due to LED backlight tech.

I will argue, again and again, that while this is nice I still feel that plasma panels are closer to matching natural colors and will calibrate better than an LCD which generally will be crushing on one color or the other as it appears everyone just Looooooves that cartoony color on their LCD's, however, it's not necessarily true after an ICF calibration.

All things being equal, you'll do just fine with a plasma or high end LCD panel - depends on how you like to spend your money ;)