Who is the greatest singer of all time?

Freddie Mercury

No one can touch him. Who Wants To live Forever and then to go to Japanese Opera then back to One Vision . Able to hold a crowd to silence Breathtaking. He was gone far to early :( .

You are absolutely right. This is my favourite singer and Queen are my favourite band, I have their whole discography. So many great and timeless tracks, and how many would have created if not his death :(
When I watch sports events and then ceremony of giving medals or cup, and in a background float sounds of "We are the champions" I get goose bumps and stronger heartbeat.

Another great artist which is also no longer with us is Michael Jackson. He was one of a kind, he had not only a great voice but also unique style.

Both of them Freddie and Michael, when they came on the scene were giving unrepeatable magic show. What a pity that I will never experience this in real.

Etta James, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye. I mean put on innercity blues, thrown on some head phone or a nice system and just listen. The music will change you.

My current favourite is Tony Harnell famous for being in the band TNT. Most people will probably just find him annoying though :hilarious: