Will Smith at the 2022 Oscars! OMG!

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Did anyone watch the 2022 Oscars? Will Smith smacked the Sh!t out of Chris Rock for making a sly remark about his wife Jada Pinkett Smith in reference to G.I. Jane because she's bald from her disease. I mean WOW :scat:, I'm surprised he wasn't thrown out even though it was warranted. I mean I would've done the same thing had someone said that about my wife if I was still married and she was in the same condition.

If you haven't seen it he's the incident uncensored.

Did anyone watch the 2022 Oscars? Will Smith smacked the Sh!t out of Chris Rock for making a sly remark about his wife Jada Pinkett Smith in reference to G.I. Jane because she's bald from her disease. I mean WOW :scat:, I'm surprised he wasn't thrown out even though it was warranted. I mean I would've done the same thing had someone said that about my wife if I was still married and she was in the same condition.

If you haven't seen it he's the incident uncensored.

Will Smith could use non-violent weapons to defend his wife. He is very famous and people love(d) him. Violence = Loose the argumentation. He could stand, go to Chris Rock and tell in front of everybody that some jokes can hurt people. Enough and more efficient. That would have granted him to win the arguments, and today the comments on him would be opposite. What a huge disappointment (for me). Actually, with his reaction he was contributing to offend to his wife -in a different way- because she was left aside while he was using physical and afterwards oral violence in an attempt to defend her, and all this with her aside.
When nowadays everything seems to be solved with violence (from individuals to countries)... what else can we expect for? :(

Reactions: Billy Talent
Yeah Sky News sit down and break it all down and discuss how he should have handled himself but yeah in front of millions of people he should have behaved differently. Although it's not all Will Smith's fault either, Chris should not have cracked that joke about Jada, it was really a low blow. Some jokes are just not acceptable and Chris should have known that and refrained from saying what he did.

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
He protec
He attac
But most importantly he can SMAC!
20220328_231329.jpg

It was scripted and served a few purposes least of which to reinvent smith from a pu**y to alpha status as he’s a laughing stock. Also, the more esoteric/ obfuscated meanings, not hard to google.

It was scripted and served a few purposes least of which to reinvent smith from a pu**y to alpha status as he’s a laughing stock. Also, the more esoteric/ obfuscated meanings, not hard to google.
Hell no, that would have been the best acting I have ever seen from Chris Rock if that was scripted, Chris rock awkward continuing after getting smacked to Wakanda.
That was legit, but man wow what a viewer ratings boost, a lot of people are gonna tune in for next years Oscar's.

Will smith has been cucked and it's out in public, almost everyone who is online has heard about it.
He didn't even really laugh at Chris Rocks jokes because they weren't that funny.
He laughed it off and then saw his wife's face who was clearly bothered by the joke, and decided he had to do something.
Will Smith has been struggling with his personal life for a while now, you should see him listening to his wife talking about her having an affair.

Clearly a stupid action, the best was is what @Jamon-Jamon mentioned is go on stage and say it's not ok to mock someone.

Reactions: Van Dyk

Will Smith Apologizes to Chris Rock: ‘I Was Out of Line and I Was Wrong’​

”I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be,“ the ”King Richard“ star says

Will Smith has formally apologized to Chris Rock in a statement posted to his Instagram, saying that he was “out of line and I was wrong” for slapping him at the Oscars Sunday night.

The “King Richard” star also called his behavior “unacceptable and inexcusable” and again apologized to the Academy and producers of the show.

“Violence in all of its forms is poisonous and destructive. My behavior at last night’s Academy Awards was unacceptable and inexcusable. Jokes at my expense are a part of the job, but a joke about Jada’s medical condition was too much for me to bear and I reacted emotionally. I would like to publicly apologize to you, Chris. I was out of line and I was wrong. I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be. There is no place for violence in a world of love and kindness. I would also like to apologize to the Academy, the producers of the show, all the attendees and everyone watching around the world. I would like to apologize to the Williams Family and my King Richard Family. I deeply regret that my behavior has stained what has been an otherwise gorgeous journey for all of us. I am a work in progress,” he wrote.

Last edited:

Will Smith Apologizes to Chris Rock: ‘I Was Out of Line and I Was Wrong’​

”I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be,“ the ”King Richard“ star says

Will Smith has formally apologized to Chris Rock in a statement posted to his Instagram, saying that he was “out of line and I was wrong” for slapping him at the Oscars Sunday night.

The “King Richard” star also called his behavior “unacceptable and inexcusable” and again apologized to the Academy and producers of the show.

“Violence in all of its forms is poisonous and destructive. My behavior at last night’s Academy Awards was unacceptable and inexcusable. Jokes at my expense are a part of the job, but a joke about Jada’s medical condition was too much for me to bear and I reacted emotionally. I would like to publicly apologize to you, Chris. I was out of line and I was wrong. I am embarrassed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be. There is no place for violence in a world of love and kindness. I would also like to apologize to the Academy, the producers of the show, all the attendees and everyone watching around the world. I would like to apologize to the Williams Family and my King Richard Family. I deeply regret that my behavior has stained what has been an otherwise gorgeous journey for all of us. I am a work in progress,” he wrote.

Will Smith has been banned from the Oscars for 10 years. OUCH!

IMO Hollywood should ban this man. He revealed his megalomaniac personality that night and is a shame on the industry. These type of famous persons just think they're Gods and act like it. Not even mentioning how this family is just one woke-joke mess these days...

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Have only seen a few of his movies. Unfortunately, one of those was Wild Wild West.

There are a couple I would regularly watch, like Independence Day and Hancock, but I've learned that it's difficult for me to watch him on screen and not think about him walking up there and acting like a douchebag. Add to it he showed himself to be a fraud with all this kindness and non violence BS. I guess the best case scenario here is , hopefully, that fact will cause him to examine who he's become and right his ship.

Don't know if I was ever a Will Smith fan, so let's say he has lost my interest.

For me he has always ruined movie he's been in. Pretty harsh words I know, but true. Cannot quite say why, but something ...

For me he has always ruined movie he's been in. Pretty harsh words I know, but true. Cannot quite say why, but something ...
Funny apart from Independence Day and Men in Black, can't say I'm a fan of his but nothing to my hatred of Tom Cruise. I find him unwatchable. As soon as i see he's in a movie, the off button is hit rapidly....

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Funny apart from Independence Day and Men in Black, can't say I'm a fan of his but nothing to my hatred of Tom Cruise. I find him unwatchable. As soon as i see he's in a movie, the off button is hit rapidly....

Hey, same here. I just wrote here on this forum somewhere that only watchable Tom Cruise movie is Tropic Thunder.

IMO Hollywood should ban this man. He revealed his megalomaniac personality that night and is a shame on the industry. These type of famous persons just think they're Gods and act like it. Not even mentioning how this family is just one woke-joke mess these days...
I can understand why some folks don't like him, I on the otherhand do like some of his movies, but IMHO he does deserve what he got for that slap, 10 years is quite a bit. He should have waited until the Oscars were over and once outside and away from prying ears pulled Chris to the side and kindly asked him to refrain from mentioning his wife again and things could have been settled reasonably but he went off and now he must pay the price.

Reactions: larson1977