Will there be a Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase Two Edition?

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
With Age of Ultron coming out soon which will end Phase 2 I was wondering if there will be a collectors box set like we could with Phase 1.

If it happens what would you like to see?

Since Phase One got the briefcase with the Tesseract included would you like to see something which would include the Aether and the Orb. I would like to see all the Infinity stones separate but Loki's staff would be hard to do and it's obvious that the Phase 3 collection will include the Infinity Gauntlet.

I'm guessing it would have to be something from Age of Ultron.

Reactions: monsterzebra
I like the idea of releasing other infinity gems, although my favourite set would be an ultron/vision/iron man bust. Whatever they choose, it seems crystal clear that we will have a Phase 2 collector's edition.

I would assume so. I guess we'll find out in a few months. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a bust of Ultron's head with all the discs inside.

I like the idea, but phase 2 isn't complete after Age of Ultron, Ant-Man is part of phase 2 as well.

But although I don't have the briefcase (yet) I would like to see a phase 2 collectors edition

I would love to see a collection of the Infinity Stones - Tesseract, Aether, Orb.. waiting for the other 3 stones to be revealed in Phase 3.
and yeah, the Infinity Gauntlet would be perfect for the Phase 3 collection set.

Reactions: toonminator
The problem is that there will be only 3 phases before Infinity War 1&2, whereas there are 6 infinity stones. It would be a little bit off to release only two gems and then the complete gauntlet.

I really hope they release a collector's edition for Phase 2, but - as stated before - Ant-Man is also part of Phase 2, so i guess we'll have to wait until this year's christmas AT LEAST.

I hope they use an important item from Avengers 2 again, doesn't have to contain an infinity gem, but at least something that represents Avengers 2, if not Phase 2 in a whole. :)