Willbar’s Cinema Room Build 2020

Looking super slick and tidy there @willbar84! :wow::cool::cigar: Congratulations on a superb renovation and gorgeous new set-up. Absolutely love it :notworthy::drool:

Thanks mate for your kind words :happy::thumbs: absolutely love how it turned out thanks to all the trades involved to make it all possible. Still got abit to go with the bottom level renovation but thankfully all the hard ‘n’ expensive stuff is done now, just time now to kick back and enjoy all that has been accomplished :joy::drool:

Reactions: Mickle_89
Amazing job man! I hope to have something similar one day, but first I have to grow a decent collection so I have something to put in all them closets..
Really happy for you!

1598105048260.gif

Thank you for your kind words :happy::thumbs: and wish you the very best having something similar in the future but in the meantime enjoy building up your collection as that’s one of the best bits :joy::drool:

Reactions: zeebeer
Long life dream of mine has always been to have my own Cinema Room which has been a long windy bumpy road getting here with plenty of hurdles ‘n’ roadblocks in the way but can now finally say it’s complete and was well worth the wait. All up including organising finance, design, structural certification for removal of support post, organising builder, tradies and contractors, painting and complete fit out it took just over 6 months with many late nights staying up to anywhere between 2-5am to get it all completed. Not only was this a Cinema Room Build it was a complete bottom level destruction and rebuild including 170m2 of new concrete being layed externally, two carport garage, laundry and bathroom some of which still needs painting and finish of tiling but that can be spread out over the course of the year to fully complete as the hard bits have already been done. So all in all a very big project but so stoked of what we achieved and so proud of our efforts. Huge props to our builder and trades who were very punctual rolling up at 6:30am and some days staying back to 7pm to get the work done for the day. Hope you enjoy the progression photos and the final result of my Cinema Room Build what a blast we had but glad it’s all over so now we can enjoy it as a family :happy:

Night before deconstruction of interior and external asbestos walls

View attachment 482043

Open Plan Living of Bottom Level :rofl:

View attachment 482044

Framework Completed

View attachment 482045
View attachment 482046

Insulation, Soundproofing, Interior and Exterior Walls, Windows, Plastering and Electrical Wiring Completed

View attachment 482047
View attachment 482048

Cinema Room Completed with 5.1.4 Atmos Setup and Sony 77” A9G OLED :joy::drool::drool::drool:

View attachment 482049

View attachment 482051

My Slice of Steelbook Paradise :joy::drool::drool::drool:

View attachment 482052

View attachment 482053
Super jealous mate.
I can only dream of having something like that.
Looks fantastic

• Friendly
Reactions: willbar84
Absolutely stunning !

Well Done Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

Looks like you had your hands full, but it certainly paid off, very impressive
Nice and tidy just the way I like it, and I envy anyone having that complete Batman trilogy Motherbox!

Last edited: