Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 13, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99

812Gd-tN0gL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91X+K1YFHBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My run of mint steelbooks from Fnac has come to an end. Got this today with a gigantic corner dent. I'll probably try and get what I can for it on ebay and then maybe try to buy another when I place my next order if it's still in stock. Otherwise I'll just stick with the original one.

My run of mint steelbooks from Fnac has come to an end. Got this today with a gigantic corner dent. I'll probably try and get what I can for it on ebay and then maybe try to buy another when I place my next order if it's still in stock. Otherwise I'll just stick with the original one.
I just got mine as well! I haven’t got a damage one yet from FNAC tho, I guess I been lucky, sorry to hear yours arrived in a bad condition, it’s a very nice Steelbook.

Reactions: JGCramp
I just got mine as well! I haven’t got a damage one yet from FNAC tho, I guess I been lucky, sorry to hear yours arrived in a bad condition, it’s a very nice Steelbook.
Well, I’ve probably bought 130+ discs from Fnac - almost all steelbooks - and this is the fourth damaged one that I’ve received. So, no really complaints.

I think I can probably get my money back by selling it. I’ll eventually pick up another one if it’s still in stock. Glad to read that yours is mint.

Reactions: tono06