Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €29.99
5275CE68-0CF3-4B6E-85B7-814A88674804.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Grendel and komor
Also just ordered it from them :thumbs:
Really looking forward to receiving this :LOL:

Reactions: Grendel
I received the amaray from Amazoo today and fortunately, it came with a pristine slip.
Looking forward to the MB of course but I suspect my impatience will have me spooling up the amaray very soon. :)

Hi @C.C. 95 and my other friends; (e.g. @komor , @Robles @IRON MAN ) :)

Just wanted to quickly mention, I received the MB of WW today and it arrived in a cardboard mailer (via DHL) and in pristine condition! (thank goodness! :cigar: )

Haven't pulled the plastic off yet but I have a friend coming over tomorrow eve to watch this with me and quaff a few ales, so will then.
Looks GORGEOUS though!

Quick pic; :Snap:

1622157705560.jpeg

:happy:

Last edited:

Just wanted to quickly mention, I received the MB of WW today and it arrived in a cardboard mailer (via DHL) and in pristine condition! (thank goodness! :cigar: )

Haven't pulled the plastic off yet but I have a friend coming over tomorrow eve to watch this with me and quaff a few ales, so will then.
Looks GORGEOUS though!
Great covers and editions. The Mediabook comes with matte finish, so this will be fine.

I don´t want to be the guy who is making Amazon more worse than they are - but with the movies it is just my experience that the Mediabooks often are damaged when ordered from them. Especially the glossy ones are a horror. Mostly everything looks fine - you unwrap it and everything is fine no dents etc. and it´s all good. But it´s not. When you watch it in detail you can see very fine scratches all over them, because the foil itself scratches them, when just thrown in the package like Amazon does. I first thought this is just coincidence, but it happened multiple times and so I compared it with the other ones from the movie shops like Pretz-Media, JPC etc. and noticed that none of them have these scratches (you can see them only with strong light) and it is 100%, that it comes from shipping in these cardboard mailers.

Because the Mediabooks are so expensive and have a high value to collectors this is a no-go. I just want you to keep that in mind (this is the text part where I usually would write "and pay some bucks more buying from a movie shop, but then get it in perfect condition" - but it costs the same lol)

But enough now - back to your haul: good one - both editions look very nice. Is that the canadian slipcover you got there? looks very cool.

• Thanks
Hi @komor ; :)

Yes, that's the Canuck amaray with slip. I suspect the French text was a give-away.
When the bilingual text is relatively obscure such as on this release, I don't mind at all but on some releases, the combined English and French writing can dominate the damn cover, so I'll seek out a Yank cover when that happens.
When the art is this cool, I'd just as soon ALL text be removable, like some Steels have with their J-Cards but alas, usually not the case.

Thanks for the heads-up on the shipping dilemmas as well Buddy. I do appreciate it.
My eyesight is no longer the greatest so some things I'll let pass but your right, when one pays Premium prices, one should expect Premium delivery.

Hope you enjoyed the film!
Cheers.

Reactions: komor
Hi @komor ; :)

Yes, that's the Canuck amaray with slip. I suspect the French text was a give-away.
When the bilingual text is relatively obscure such as on this release, I don't mind at all but on some releases, the combined English and French writing can dominate the damn cover, so I'll seek out a Yank cover when that happens.
When the art is this cool, I'd just as soon ALL text be removable, like some Steels have with their J-Cards but alas, usually not the case.
I have the Leon 4K Slipcover from Canada and it also has the additional french text.. I have some polish digibooks where I not even can read the text, but who cares- the covers and the editions itself are more important.

Hope you enjoyed the film!
Cheers.
Thanks, but I still have to wait a while, because I had some other pre-orders in the same package, that come out later. But it´s ok. maybe I will watch Mandy or Mom and Dad with Nicolas Cage in the meantime. Last one was Color out of Space, that was strange, but I enjoyed it.

Looks GORGEOUS though!

View attachment 507093

Because you left me out

RawGraciousGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

• Wow

Looks GORGEOUS though!

View attachment 507093

Awesome! :thumbs:

Looks GORGEOUS though!

View attachment 507093

Looks really nice :thumbs:
Am going to try and order it again :whistle: