Windows 7 7100 RC Out Now - RTM 7600 leaked, Final Oct 22

Jan 29, 2009
Who is testing this sucker out? It's just fricking amazing, though it does crash, but its a BETA, and the best BETA I have ever tested..

well i changed to azerus(sp), and using Vor, I'm getting 400kb/s, that's decent for being throttled on a college network, i'm used to 8kb/s.

I am talking about the paid MSDN subscription not the general one :) lol I get RC and beta stuff there before it hits the net :) it also gives you dedicated bandwidth :) I downloaded the OS in 5 mins :) I was downloading at 1300 kbps :) :scat:

I am talking about the paid MSDN subscription not the general one :) lol I get RC and beta stuff there before it hits the net :) it also gives you dedicated bandwidth :) I downloaded the OS in 5 mins :) I was downloading at 1300 kbps :) :scat:

That's fine, I'm already installed with all programs, and ready to rock, though this one doesn't seem any different.

so is 7077 the latest build then?

so is 7077 the latest build then?

wasn't there a 71** leaked, then 7077 was leaked and called RC?

Anyways, Norton 2009 doesn't work with 7077, but it worked with 7000, WTF?, says driver problems.. ok, what the hell did the change?

wasn't there a 71** leaked, then 7077 was leaked and called RC?

Anyways, Norton 2009 doesn't work with 7077, but it worked with 7000, WTF?, says driver problems.. ok, what the hell did the change?

damn..64 bit version just leaked. i installed 32bit. ah well..too lazy to go thru all that again

and i thought that was the case with 71**, but i can't seem to find that bit of news now.

ah well..either way..this build is very stable

Any ideas on when the full release date is? I usually don't like getting involved in the beta's etc.

its looking more and more likely it won't happen until next year. but it'll be fall 09 at the absolute earliest.

its worth checking out now tho, i would just install it on a extra clean drive you've got laying around

it looks like 7077 is the latest safe build I wouldn't recommend you going further until they actually release the next build.

Thunda, the beta will work until the official OS is released.

If it's all done by this fall I could easily be running the final build 3 months ahead of release :) should be good.