Windows 7 Upgrade only $99!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Yup, you read that right. Microsoft is running a promotion for their upcoming OS release. For the next 48hrs (started today) Microsoft will heavily discount W7 Home and W7 Pro.

Windows 7 Home Premium will be $50
Windows 7 Professional will be $99

Amazon has same day release delivery for free. This is a good deal if you want to get rid of pesky Vista. Get it while it's at this price! this is not happening again when the OS is out!

PS. Again this is for the Upgrade only!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, you read that right. Microsoft is running a promotion for their upcoming OS release. For the next 48hrs (started today) Microsoft will heavily discount W7 Home and W7 Pro.

Windows 7 will be $50
Windows 7 Professional will be$99

Amazon has same day release delivery for free. This is a good deal if you want to get rid of pesky Vista. Get it while it's at this price! this is not happening again when the OS is out!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002DHGM50/?tag=hidefnin-20

PS. Again this is for the Upgrade only!

Also on sale for the same price at Bestbuy.com

My question is can i upgrade from the BETA to this, for only the $50?

Edit: I fixed ur post a little Horhay.

Last edited:
Here's a picture with all the three versions and what each has.

W7V.jpg

That's why I said "might" lol that whole Vista deal didn't come out to light until a few weeks within release. Could happen again... either way upgrade for $99 ain't bad.

yeah if all else fails, do a clean install of vista and upgrade. should be pretty close to a clean install of 7