Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

ninja-week-top-banner-inevent.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED:
Apollon

WINNER: @Hamill82

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 22 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

IMG_0987.jpg

TO ENTER:

1- Thank the OP

2- Tell me why should you win?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway, @Apollon!

I think I should win because, " If I drive for you, you get your money. You tell me where we start, where we're going, where we're going afterwards. I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive."

Reactions: IRON MAN
Because I don't Any mondo steels I've always been tempted by them but never taken the plunge mainly because they were in the US and a little harder to get upon release this could kick off a new collection

I should win because this will be my first Mondo steelbook in my collection. :)

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Thank you for the epic giveaway..

I should win because ive still yet to see the apparent awsome film and i refuse to watch it until i can afford to buy it in steelbook form. Plus it be my first ever mondo steelbook :)

Thanks for the give away bud, very awesome of you! I should win because I went to see this movie with someone who expected a fast/furious type flick and hated it. However it's been one of my favorites since I saw it that day almost 5 years ago.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

I should win, because you know it's the right thing to do. I would love it to death, cherish it :drool: . Drive is one of my alltime favorite movies and this Mondo release kicks @ss :woot: and I don't have it :arghh:. Judge, I might be a rookie, but I'm ready :poto:

Status
Not open for further replies.