Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

ninja-week-top-banner-inevent.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED:
Apollon

WINNER: @Hamill82

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 22 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

IMG_0987.jpg

TO ENTER:

1- Thank the OP

2- Tell me why should you win?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway:notworthy::thumbs:

I should win because I don't own any thing in the mondo steelbook line, so winning this will start me on that wonderful but financially stressful slippery slide, where by...having one in a collection will make me...(ocd) have to buy all the other mondo steelbook's :OMG::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::arghh::D:cigar::rofl:

Reactions: harry and IRON MAN
Nice giveaway dude :thumbs:
Why? because I want it that's why dammit! :p

Because this is one of my Top 3 movies in the past 15 years (since this is your 15th event)

Reactions: IRON MAN
i think i should win purely because i should win...................

and i would really like to have this in my collection.

thanks for the giveaway

Excellent giveaway mate.

Never actually got around to watching the movie. Till i finally did and regretted not ever buying the steel. Iit remains one of those i wish i always did but just never got around to. If i had to win it, it would be quite a special gift.

Thank you for this give-away. I will be honest. I know this is a beautiful steelbook. I saw the movie and wasn't overwhelmed. But I will absolutely give this flick a second chance and what is better than open a great steelbook to enjoy a movie?

I'd love to win this as I am only 4 short from completing my Mondo collection so far, the film is awesome, the artwork is beautiful, simply have to have this absolutely stunning steel! :)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway, i should win because its DRIVE. One of the best movies and awesome sountrack and performance by Ryan.

Reactions: chunk
Hi and thanks for amazing giveaway!
I should win cause been after it for long time! Only own 3 mondos so far, these would be a grail ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.