Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

ninja_week_2016.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED:
Apollon/@spass

WINNER: @aLLu

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 22 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

spass.jpg

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @spass

2- In which era would you have liked to live? Choose ONE from one of these:

Stone Age - Medieval Times - Early 20th Century - The Year 3953; WHY?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The shipping is covered by Spass; he'll be able to ship from March 12.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks @spass

The Year 3953
because I have no idea what to expect and would like to see the direction civilization has gone.

@spass Thanks very much for the awesome giveaway. I would choose to live in 3953 because I've always wanted to know what the future will look like and how technology will advance.

the year 3953 to see how far technology had come and the thought that all illness was curable and on a lighter note to party like it is 3953 awesome

Thanks for a great giveaway @spass
I'll choose Stone Age. I would get everyone to eat a shoe. That way in The future people would think Stone Age people's diet consisted of shoes. Really mess with their heads!

Many thanks @spass for this giveaway.

I would choose the year 3953 because I love my technology and I'd love to see what inventions and machines we would be using in the future!! :thumbs: :droid:

Thanks for the give-away.

I would choose The Year 3953, because then I would totally be one of the Guardians of the Galaxy! (While listening to a cassette with, in my case, 90's music. As a tribute to the best times in human history! ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.