Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

ninja_week_2016.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED:
Apollon/@cjy152

WINNER: @lomadu

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 22 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

cjy152.jpeg

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @cjy152

2- If you had the opportunity/means to create your own exclusive SteelBook release, which movie would you choose and what would your edition include?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping within the USA is covered by cjy152. Shipping for the ROW to be covered by the winner.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thank you @cjy152 !! You're awesome !

If I were to chose any movie it would have to be... Scream ! And have the artwork done RIGHT ! And it would include a pack of stovetop popcorn, a strip of film from the movie, and last but not least the Ghostface mask

Thanks @cjy152
I would create a steelbook for Close Encounters with the original one sheet poster art. The current steelbook gives away the ending!! I would keep all the current extras.
For one that doesn't exist yet: DARK CITY.

Thanks @cjy152 from me, too.
The Golden Child is my choice. Characters Cards including the creatures would be a great goodie.

Thanks for the giveaway and thank you @cjy152
I would love to make special edition of Police Academy series. I would include all the movies plus movie posters from each one and a police badge. It would also include cards of all the main characters and a encyclopedia with all info about the movies.

Transformers the Movie

- With a lenticular magnet (or slip cover) on the front that is like the 20th DVD anniversary edition -

transformcover.jpg

- Character cards featuring a few of the autobots and decepticons

- Large glossy art cards featuring some iconic scenes from the movie

- This release would also be bundled with the OST on CD

Thanks very much @cjy152

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
The Breakfast Club, full slip.

11171278_ori.jpg
Not this exactly but maybe a stylised version of it.

original.jpg
Same for this, some sort of artistic treatment on it.

I'd also include art cards of the 5 main characters. On the disc itself, I'd like to see all 5 of the Breakfast Club kids interviewed on the making of the movie as well as its cultural impact in a retrospective look-back. Rights permitting, I'd like to put the documentary "Don't You Forget About Me" on it also.

thx @cjy152

I would love to see a lenticular steelbook of lemony snicket's a series of unfortunate events. It would include artcards and a bubble head of the annoying elf of this film.

Many thanks @cjy152
Great idea and giveaway!
I would make a steel of BELLY. Huge fan of both Nas and X and I'd include exclusive art cards and a cd of new tracks inspired by the film from various artists.

The Breakfast Club, full slip.

11171278_ori.jpg
Not this exactly but maybe a stylised version of it.

original.jpg
Same for this, some sort of artistic treatment on it.

I'd also include art cards of the 5 main characters. On the disc itself, I'd like to see all 5 of the Breakfast Club kids interviewed on the making of the movie as well as its cultural impact in a retrospective look-back. Rights permitting, I'd like to put the documentary "Don't You Forget About Me" on it also.
Hehe, your Amazon link goes to Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Thanks @cjy152
Would love to have a redo of Twister that would include a model of either Bill Paxton's truck with Dorothy in the back, or just Dorothy with the spherical sensors inside. Would be awesome imho!

Thanks @cjy152. I would love a steelbook of Dumb and Dumber. I love that movie. A guilty pleasure of mine. As far as extras, maybe a little version of those tuxedos they wore to the gala. That would be hilarious. My daughter could use them with her Barbies.

Last edited:
Thanks @cjy152!

I would love a special edition of Dark City. It's such an awesome sci-fi film that hasn't had any special treatment yet. So, I would be all over a full slip with a highly glossy steelbook inside and a lenticular magnet (as per Filmarena) with a bunch of other goodies. A Shell Beach card is a must ;)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks so much @cjy152

I'd create a lenticular steel of Event Horizon with this artwork. It would include the uncut version which I know exists. I would also include a minature replica of the Event Horizon ship.

image.jpeg

Thanks for the giveaway @cjy152

I would do a version of Donnie Branco, my favourite film that still hasn't received a UK bluray release let alone a steelbook.

I would include character cards with the bios of the main mafioso.

Many thanks @cjy152
I would like to see Dumb & Dumber maybe Ace Ventura: Pet Decetive

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Thank you to @cjy152
I would love a Field of Dreams steelbook. It would include a lenticular slip cover (with Shoeless Joe or Terence Mann disappearing into the corn) I mentioned for another giveaway. It would also have Shoeless Joe Jackson and Archie "Moonlight" Graham fake baseball cards. It might even include an excerpt from fictional book The Boatrocker by Terence Mann.

Status
Not open for further replies.