Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninja_week_2016.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED:
Apollon/@roseart

WINNER: @Collector03601

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 24 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

Iron-Man1-foil.jpg
Jock-Francavilla-Black-Mirror.jpg

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @roseart

2- Thank the OP.

3- Are you a Marvel or DC Comics fan first? Why? Post pics if you wish.

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping worldwide is covered by @roseart

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks @roseart

Okay so I'm a massive marvel fan.

Just happened as a kid with all the cartoons and figures and comics plus I love most marvel (or at least commercial marvel) and I huge fan of the MCU

but with DC I'm a huge fan of how darker it is and my love for batman & the joker is equal to marvel (again cartoons, films, comics).

But marvel takes top spot for me

Thanks @roseart!

I've always leaned heavily towards Marvel, I just prefer the science based (even if it's "science" :rofl:) heroes/villains overall. Once I got into in cosmic Marvel stuff (Inhumans, GotG, War of Kings, etc) it was a landslide win.

Thank you @Apollon & @roseart for this great giveaway :woot:

I freaking adore DC Comics :)

No Marvel movie is better than the Batman's
No Marvel comic is better than Watchmen
And with the DC imprint Vertigo they released stunning books like Sandman, Preacher, Y the last Man, Transmetropolitan and V for Vendetta
Easy choice :p

Reactions: IRON MAN
Thank you @roseart !

Are you a Marvel or DC
Comics fan first? Why? Most of my childhood I collected both DC and Marvel comics and only dreamed of seeing these characters on the big screen. Now as an adult I am a fan of both equally. :)

Thank you @roseart

They are fantastic and you are one talented artist! I showed them to my teenage daughter who has ambitions of going to art college and making it as an animator. To say she was impressed is quite an understatement!

I have always been and always will be a DC man! I loved reading Batman comics as a child as I loved the moody atmosphere and the sense of dread it gave. Also one word, Joker! Best character of any genre ever! Who wouldn't want to be free of society's grip to look at life and the world like the Joker does!? Maybe deep down I'm just a psycho/sociopath... :naughty::rofl::rofl:

I'm a fan of both -- equally. I will never understand why I need to choose between one of them. It's plain silly.

Thank you @roseart

Thanks @roseart :)

I am a marvel fan from a very young age and I have to say I believe the marvel universe has developed a lot with so many heroes and so much potential for the future .

Status
Not open for further replies.