Donated by: Bottleneck Gallery
Host: mllNY

DURATION:
Ninja week: March 25 - March 31

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Set by Ise Ananphada

1.jpg
Ise Ananphada “Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers” 14 color screen print, 36 x 24 inches, numbered edition of 275

2.jpg
Ise Ananphada “Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers” variant 10 color screen print w/ metallic inks, 36 x 24 inches, numbered edition of 125

This is a matching numbered set

How do i win this?!
1. Thank the OP
2. Follow
Bottleneck Gallery in any of their social media profiles
3. Let me know; after she is done with Return of the King what would you like to see Bottleneck Gallery have Ise tackle?

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. Winner to be chosen via random.org. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
1) Done
2) Untitled-1.png
3) Does it have to be movie related? I know she has done something for Metal Gear Solid and I would love to see her do something for Assassins Creed involving either Ezio or Bayek. Film wise, I'd pick Terminator 2.

Love that art, I already have the Pans Labyrinth print & its incredible!

I'd love to see either Ghost in the Shell or Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.

1. Done
2. Already do.
3. Would like to see Ise do Short Cuts or Magnolia

Amazing giveaway!

Just wanna say that I already own the variant and it's absolutely sick in hand! So if I should win I will create a new giveaway for that one. :thumbs:

thanks @miiny

long time fan of those guys at bottleneck (one of the best customer services out there!)

It'd be fun to see Ise tackle Paddington (or Paddington 2)

Thank you BNG and OP for the giveaway. I'm a follower on Facebook, IG, and Twitter.
ISE needs to do Neverending Story. PLEASE.

Thanks for the giveaway! Followed them on FB. I really don’t know Ise’s work but it seems awesome. Maybe The Hobbit

Thanks!!!!!

Been following BNG for a long time, always provide the best customer service IMO.

Honestly I think a Goonies print or Spinal tap would be fun.