[WINNER ANNOUNCED] DARK HALL MANSION - The Wizard of Oz variant screen print by Nicolas Delort

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
***GRAND PRIZE ALERT!***
Wizard copy.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 20th to Feb 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members located within the United States, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
An incredible THE WIZARD OF OZ screen print variant (valued at $95 USD) by contemporary artist Nicolas Delort. This fine art print was limited to only 50 copies and is measured at 20"x28".

Oz variant.jpg

HOW TO WIN:
Nicolas Delort has been Dark Hall Mansion's go-to artist for phenomenal screen prints based on classic films. THE WIZARD OF OZ joins the ranks with his previous UNIVERSAL MONSTERS set and his breathtaking THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA piece. Chime in below with a classic film that you'd love to see Delort work on next!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members located within the United States. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Dark Hall Mansion store!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Last edited:
Great print :D Would love to see what he could do with North By Northwest.

Stunning! Thank you so much. I'd love to see Oz the great and powerful!!
Dark Mansions are awesome!! Hopefully we get some Snoopy prints! ;)

Yeah I'm going to go with Aliens aswell

Going by the look at the art he's done there I think it would look great next to it

Reactions: ElRoi
Status
Not open for further replies.