kbr1656

Ninja Mountaineer
Premium Supporter
Mar 15, 2011
Morgantown, WV
WINNER: bloodsnake007

Welcome to Ninja Week 2018!
#bestweekever

I have been very blessed by the kindness and generosity of so many members here at Hi-Def Ninja. Ninja Week has treated me well each of the last few years. For the first time, I have a few items that I am giving away. They are not necessarily highly sought after, but if someone out there can enjoy them, awesome.

UP FOR GRABS:
I have a Lucy steelbook from Target here in the USA. It is open, but the steel is in great condition, the discs have never been viewed, and the digital copy code (for USA) has not been used.

IMG_20180221_222114.jpg

DURATION:
February 20th-25th, 2018 (entries close at 3:00 PM)

WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
All registered members regardless of post count.

Terms and Conditions:
One post/entry per person.
Entries close at 3:00 PM (1500 EST) on Sunday February 25th.
I will pay shipping for anywhere in the US. Winner will pay shipping to anywhere else.

HOW TO WIN:
1. Thank this post.
2. Complete this simple task:
Talk of a Black Widow movie from Marvel has come and gone multiple times over the past few years. Describe your premise for a potential Marvel's Black Widow movie featuring the lovely Scarlett Johansson.

Attachments

• lucy.jpg
    lucy.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
I completely agree with Xenith, an origin story. A movie about how she became what she became very much like the first Captain America, first Iron Man etc etc. Every character needs a good backstory film.

Reactions: kbr1656
Thanks for the give away.
Origin story is great but I want to see her when she starts dating and of course there has to be opportunities for at least partial nudity as she gets older and becomes the adult Johansen.

Would want it to be a film that starts with her fighting a specific foe, maybe Abyss. Then the film would flash back through her origin story and that of the foe, their stories running along side each other slowly bringing them up to present day and fighting the battle.

Thanks!

1) Done and Thank you for the giveaway. #ninjaweek #bestweekever

2) I agree with others that an origin story would be the best way to go for Black Widow's first solo movie, but for the second I would say focus on how she defected. She battled against Iron Man, and hooked up with Hawkeye before he became a hero. Those are two stories (Origin and Defection) I would love to see.

Thanks! #bestweekever

She would bump into me in the streets and I'd seduce her with my charm. The end.

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

I'd love to skip the whole origin story for something with a bigger twist where Widow us already established. Her story arc by Phil Noto would be fantastic, something like a female Bond movie or Mission: Impossible.

Anyway, here's my 2 cents :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

I don't know much about the Black Widow series so definitely the premise would need to be how the stunning Johannson became what she is and her purpose besides...you know...looking stunning:
giphy.gif

An origins story which is set in the present where Black Widow is on a mission when she is confronted by her past with flashbacks showing the viewers more of where she came from. With the past and present being intertwined.

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.