[WINNER ANNOUNCED] kbr1656 GIVEAWAY #4 - Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts US Steelbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbr1656

Ninja Mountaineer
Premium Supporter
Mar 15, 2011
Morgantown, WV
WINNER: Blurian

Welcome to Ninja Week 2018!
#bestweekever

I have been very blessed by the kindness and generosity of so many members here at Hi-Def Ninja. Ninja Week has treated me well each of the last few years. For the first time, I have a few items that I am giving away. They are not necessarily highly sought after, but if someone out there can enjoy them, awesome.

UP FOR GRABS:
My fourth and final giveaway is a double. I have a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 steelbook from FYE and a Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them steelbook from Best Buy here in the USA. They are open, but the discs have never been viewed. There is the smallest of dents on the front of Fantastic Beasts, but it is not noticeable unless you point it out.

IMG_20180221_222029.jpg

DURATION:
February 22nd-25th, 2018 (entries close at 3:00 PM)

WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
All registered members regardless of post count.

Terms and Conditions:
One post/entry per person.
Entries close at 3:00 PM (1500 EST) on Sunday February 25th.
I will pay shipping for anywhere in the US. Winner will pay shipping to anywhere else.

HOW TO WIN:
1. Thank this post.
2. Answer this simple question:
What is your favorite book or movie from the Harry Potter universe and why?

Last edited:
Thanks @kbr1656 for the awesome giveaway!

I’d have to say the first one, as it introduced us to what became something very special, my 9 year old is obsessed with them all so I just hope I don’t hate them all by the time she is 10 as she reads all the books and watches the films almost daily, not to mention listens to the audiobooks too! :hilarious:

Reactions: kbr1656
My favourite Harry Potter film is Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone! For the reason when I watched it I was instantly hooked. What a franchise that is!

This is awesome! I'd have to go with the Deathly Hallows, pt. 2 because it contains my favorite scene from the whole series! Where Severus Snape is revealed to have been in love with Harry's mom and in reality has been trying to protect Potter this entire time! And when you rewatch each movie, you see his character in a whole different way

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Sirius Black first appearance and also, a werewolf!

Favourite is definitely the Goblet of Fire, is when you finally realise that its not all happy endings in the wizarding world... First two films were quite fluffy and happy, third starts to get a bit darker and then in Goblet it is very dark.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - the main reason why i pointed out this particular part (as think all of them are equaly great) is that they introduced Dobby!!! It was great supporting character and most memorable for me.
Thanks for this giveaway!!!

The Sorcerer's Stone. Because that was the only book that I read and was hooked by it after the first chapter. Thanks!

My favorite book is The Deathly Hallows because it's makes it one of the few book series I've read that gives a truly satisfying conclusion.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Has to be the first one for me: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone, Firstly for starting off one of the best Franchises Ever in my childhood, And Also the first one is also the only book I have ever read :p

Prisoner of Azkabam its kind of when she moved away from her formula of some incarnation of Voldermort as the villian and it was the most adult at the time

Favourite book is the Goblet of Fire.

Loved reading the chapters about the quidditch world cup and also the whole triwizard tournement. Really got the imagination going picturing it before the films were out.

Also all of the chapters of all books that contained Peeves. Can't believe that he didn't make it to the films even though Rik Mayall had done some scenes for it.

Thanks for the giveaway

The first book, it set off the amazing journey we all went on reading and watching Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.